• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is Soapweed on holidays?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker would know..... Hope he's just vacationing. Carter starts school monday. But I don't know when school starts in the town to tough to die... Kozmo is a senior right????

We've just been fiddling around. Last Wednesday evening, August 2nd, Peach Blossom and I headed out. Spent the first night in Chadron, the next in Jackson Hole, the next in Arco, Idaho, then Lewiston, Idaho, and the last night in Missoula, Montana. We picked up the Kosmo Kid near Lewiston, where he was visiting friends. He had flown out the Tuesday before. We whipped and spurred all the way home on Monday, August 7th, and arrived about 10:30 that night. Tried right away to get on Ranchers.Net to find out what I'd been missing, but the computer didn't work. Finally figured out it wasn't the computer, but we had no dial tone. The phone-fixit-folks couldn't come yesterday, and just got it fixed this afternoon. Have a few new pictures from "out west" to show y'all, but it will be awhile. Still trying to play catch up with ranching. Thanks for noticing that I was conspicuous by my absence. :wink:

Lookin forward to the pictures Soapweed, traveling where you did, I know it was some pretty country. Glad ya got a few days off from the ranch, and had a good trip. Welcome back. Hope there's not too much work piled up for you and Peachblossom back at home.

Hey Soapweed if I had known you were going to Arco I would had you pick a bottle of seasoning salt at Pickles Place, they have a good one but I ran out sometime back and have caught up with the harvester to get me some more. Have a good one

James said:
Hey Soapweed if I had known you were going to Arco I would had you pick a bottle of seasoning salt at Pickles Place, they have a good one but I ran out sometime back and have caught up with the harvester to get me some more. Have a good one

Coincidentally, we had supper at Pickles Place. Peach Blossom had broasted chicken and I had chicken fried steak. The food was very good. We saw the seasoning and almost bought a bottle, but we had walked over from the motel and hated to carry any extra weight back. :wink:

We just got a delightful 45 hundreths of an inch of rain here, and three miles west where my dad and Saddletramp live, nine tenths of an inch fell. Ah, a nice rain and the computer works again. Life is good. :)

They serve great meals there as I was there for 2 weeks had breakfast and supper they cook a mean steak and just the way you want it. Glad to hear you got some rain, we can sure use it, had another small break out caused by railroad thought they had it out and then late the next day it tried to get going again, looks like they have it today no sign of smoke anyway see ya

Next time, ya have to ask permission before you just "up and leave" us hanging like that! :lol:

Glad ya got a little time away from the ole home place.....but I thought ranchers didn't know the meaning of "vacation"? :lol:

Latest posts