• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

is the economy going to tank again real soon OT?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
well OT since you foresaw Bush's mistakes lead to the last dive...

do you foresee how Obama's policies are set to destroy the economy?

is the 5000 DOW by Sept/Oct going to happen?

big money seems to be betting it is. and trading is shifting towards a real collapse.. but since I have seen no warnings from you.. .what am I to believe?

Because oldtimer said nope, just another wag on his part with nor research behind it :wink: :wink: :wink:

Do you foresee how Obama's policies are set to destroy the economy?

big money seems to be betting it is. and trading is shifting towards a real collapse.. but since I have seen no warnings from you.. .what am I to believe?

since you avoided the main question.. I'll rephrase it..

Steve said:

And his answer will be the same...."Nope"...... :wink: :lol:

Steve said:

do you foresee how Obama's policies are set to destroy the economy?

is the 5000 DOW by Sept/Oct going to happen?

Steve do you still have the big money article that you read that from about the economy? Do you think you could forward it to me?

Where is oldtimers rebuttal

Or maybe I should say re BUTTal
NOPE a real answer! :wink: :wink: :wink:

would you guys knock it off? it is so unfair to argue with OT, you all resort to facts and logic, knowing that he has none, so there fore it is not a fair fight.
he is too busy tracking down mythical internet stalkers, counting his bribe money, and tring to see his belt buckle to come back to this fight.

Steve said:

How are his policies going to destroy the economy?

The same reason the New Deal made us have a Great Depression while the rest of the world just had a Depression. Not many people have heard about the 1920 depression, that's because the government didn't try to spend our way out of it and socially re-engineer the country. It was over within about a year.

Well, lets see..... has anybody watched Economic Survival with Dr. Larry Bates (for those who have Directv its on 367 - World Harvest Television) its a repeat but 5/28 at 1:30 pm , 5/30 at 8:30 am, 6/2 @ 5 am .................... its worth watching...... we've got 2 to 5 years before the currency collapses..... and how many people are aware and looking at
"entire world control is being set up through the money system"

Of course the global elite know if they get people fearful, then they will give up their rights , their sovereignty and just about anything else, possibly even their constitution.............

Of course if our congressional leaders were really interested in solving the problems of this country instead of leading us into global oblivion, then they would have already audited the Fed, done away with the Fed and reinstated the Glass Steagall act.

Liveoak said:
Steve said:

the, bailouts, the stimulus, the health care bill, along with financial reform, are stalling the economy, along with new regs are putting manufacturers and small businesses out of business.. so Obama's recovery policies propped up the financial sector, while ignoring the underlying problems..

well now I guess I could respond by asking how GW's policies destroyed the economy.. but I would rather ask..

"what specific policies of GW destroyed our robust economy.. ????

Steve said:
Liveoak said:
Steve said:

the, bailouts, the stimulus, the health care bill, along with financial reform, are stalling the economy, along with new regs are putting manufacturers and small businesses out of business.. so Obama's recovery policies propped up the financial sector, while ignoring the underlying problems..

well now I guess I could respond by asking how GW's policies destroyed the economy.. but I would rather ask..

I don't believe GW destroyed the economy, however, I do believe the war in Iraq and Afghanistan played into the downturn (and I supported that decision then and still do). Easy credit played a big part too but I don't blame that on GW. I blame it on the banks. The Wall Street/financial industry needs reform, for sure! Unles we want more bailouts. My understanding about small business, is that they will get some help in the near future. Whether it's worth a damn remains to be seen.

Liveoak said:
Steve said:
Liveoak said:

I don't believe GW destroyed the economy, however, I do believe the war in Iraq and Afghanistan played into the downturn (and I supported that decision then and still do). Easy credit played a big part too but I don't blame that on GW. I blame it on the banks. The Wall Street/financial industry needs reform, for sure! Unles we want more bailouts. My understanding about small business, is that they will get some help in the near future. Whether it's worth a damn remains to be seen.

Do you think that maybe the big banks had the ability to orchestrate the crisis, with a solution in mind?

hypocritexposer said:
Liveoak said:
Steve said:

Do you think that maybe the big banks had the ability to orchestrate the crisis, with a solution in mind?

As in "let's all (the banks) go ape$hit with our loans because the U.S. Gov will bail us out"? I would find that very difficult to believe. The economy was rolling along pretty good, unemployment was low so they made a lot of loans they shouldn't have. Some sort of reform is needed so it doesn't happen again.

As in "let's all (the banks) go ape$hit with our loans because the U.S. Gov will bail us out"?

looking back the banks and Wall street were loaded with "investment money" and needed to loan it out.. investment money comes in every day from 401's, retirement plans and mutual funds ect, ... it needs to be "put to work"

looking forward, what bubble will they dump your money into next?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/7769126/US-money-supply-plunges-at-1930s-pace-as-Obama-eyes-fresh-stimulus.html

take a couple hours and read it hoppy.

don said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/7769126/US-money-supply-plunges-at-1930s-pace-as-Obama-eyes-fresh-stimulus.html

take a couple hours and read it hoppy.

Is that oldtimers research don???

Didn'T I read where obama says no more stimulus???

Of course he has lied before

Latest posts