• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It happened in Gordon America

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Brad S

Reaction score
In a junior English class "taught" by the principal's wife, they were discussing income discrepancies between the races. (Theacher casting a critical viewpoint of discrepancy) So a boy postulates that all races might not be equally motivated. Well call aunt nelly your uncle cause you just don't say honest theories in school in America. Yeah, he was abruptly dismissed from class and sent to retraining (hell yes that's an Orwellian reference). Comrad Livingston - some people call him the principal - told the kid that his family was a bunch of racists. I simply haven't the restraint to deal with that girlypunk. Visualizing grabbing his throat is just too easy and graphic. School board is 3/3 split - the 3 with kids in school would burn down the commie principle.

Maybe he should have pointed out the problem with the public schools and how they were failing minorities, and then suggest that she move to the ghetto to teach where she could really make a difference.

We need vouchers to get kids out of these situations. What did that all have to do with "English" class? Some of the hirings by school boards that should know better is disappointing. Better to leave a position vacant. I hope the kids family raises holy hell.

The kid's mom is a grade school teacher. The question about English class teaching something along the lines of civics? Yeah, that's a good question. School choice would change everything almost instantly.

The teacher cited those census figures of "this group" only makes 79% of what white males makes. Then like all cur dog liars on the left, she added that age old lie: "for the same work." My daughter is also in that class. I told Callie to call for the source, but she wants to stay clean with the establishment.

Board is 3 yes men & 3 school fixers. (My wife is on the board and not a yes man, not at home and nowhere else) About 300 signatures recalls any board member. I've been entertaining the idea of getting a stack of voter registration forms, and registering new voters just prior to getting their signature on a recall petition (only registered voters can sign recall). Many white eyes don't want to offend anyone, but the natives would happily ruffle feathers.

:shock: Gordon NE, no less.

Public school these days, is an invasion....of leftist thinking. :mad:

This thread was very interesting to me.

I listen to Dr. Laura from time to time. One lady called in wanting to know her thoughts on private vs public school as she
was trying to decide where to send her daughter. Dr. Laura said "if you want mediocrity, send her to a public school."
Of course not everyone has that choice, or the financing to do so. But I thought it was an interesting comment made on national radio.

Brad S said:
The kid's mom is a grade school teacher. The question about English class teaching something along the lines of civics? Yeah, that's a good question. School choice would change everything almost instantly.

The teacher cited those census figures of "this group" only makes 79% of what white males makes. Then like all cur dog liars on the left, she added that age old lie: "for the same work." My daughter is also in that class. I told Callie to call for the source, but she wants to stay clean with the establishment.

Board is 3 yes men & 3 school fixers. (My wife is on the board and not a yes man, not at home and nowhere else) About 300 signatures recalls any board member. I've been entertaining the idea of getting a stack of voter registration forms, and registering new voters just prior to getting their signature on a recall petition (only registered voters can sign recall). Many white eyes don't want to offend anyone, but the natives would happily ruffle feathers.
The kid's mom is a teacher, and the principal called the family a bunch of racists? I hope the school board defends her if needed. This doesn't sound like it will end that easily. Glad we don't have kids in public school any more. Teachers colleges turning out so many leftist propagandists. I fear for the grandkids, and the nation.

Traveler said:
Brad S said:

The kid's mom is a teacher, and the principal called the family a bunch of racists? I hope the school board defends her if needed. This doesn't sound like it will end that easily. Glad we don't have kids in public school any more. Teachers colleges turning out so many leftist propagandists. I fear for the grandkids, and the nation.

Amen to that.

Latest posts