• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

iT IS TOO HARD TO POST PHOTOS ON HERE!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I have used postimages in the past, but I can't do it now.

Says Says IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THE DIMENSIONS OF THE IMAGE. PLEASE VERIFY THE ULR YOU ENTERED IS CORRECT. :mad:

SURELY THERE IS AN EASIER WAY TO DO THIS. NO WONDER MUSTANG WAS FRUSTRATED. SO AM i!
I CANT EVEN GET IT TO POST IN COLOR!!!! :mad:

I wonder what the problem is? Are you copying the right link from the several to choose from?

nm-Ex-MQQp-TAWQKEnvic8x-Kw.jpg

btfn-Hpu-SJmny-GYq-NRKk-OQ.jpg

Faster horses said:
Cool photos, Traveler. I used the hotlink for forums as per the directions. I will try again.
We have our first great grandbaby, born yesterday morning, so I have been distracted! :D
Congratulations! Now you've got to get the picture thing worked out.

Try posting the "thumbnail for forums" small photo to click on. Just the link given.

Soapweed said:
Do you still have to use Photobucket? I haven't had any luck with other methods.

I was able to figure out postimage.org and posted a couple of pictures elsewhere (coffeeshop I think)....not that I liked the process.
I think the more you do it, the easier it is. Just quite a bit of back and forth from ranchers to postimages ,but maybe
it wasn't that bad. I used postimages.org before; it was similar to using it now.
Mustang is pretty frustrated trying to post pictures on here.

Latest posts