• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It's a contest, folks!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Vigortone(with an arrow pointing down) and underneath "Sucker".

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry FH, I couldn't help myself. I never get many chances to take a jab at you. :wink:

Maybe.....

Vigortone

It's whats for my cows dinner!

:D

I am not a logo guy, but I have had some opportunity to put some ads together.

Only advice - if it is going on a cap - will it be front and back or front only?

If front and back - be sure message is similar but different words.

Front only? No more than three words - two might be better.

So - as an example - see below:

Front or front only - "Vigortone and Beef"

On back (if you plan this route) - "Partners in Profit" or "Beef Up!!"

Or words similar.

I think you get my drift. Have fun with it - that makes things actually work better all 'round.

By the way - when you are done, I will buy a couple from you - yeah, I have a lot of caps and hats in the house! :D

Let me know when they are finished.

B.C.

Faster horses said:
You are getting there, Denny. But Vigortone (check your spelling :wink: )
will be the logo, so it won't be part of the slogan.

Boy I am working all day and still manage to get in trouble here.

It was Alabama who was spelling wrong not me...

Vigortone For Better Beef

Vigortone Not sick real slick

why not go product specific, something like:

SAFE-Guard, on the front, and "your investment", on the back, or on the side.

Vigortone "Builds Better Beef"

Have a good day now. and remember my name is ah ah ah Denny yeh thats it Denny..

Faster horses said:
I am having some caps made and I need a real good beef slogan to put on these caps. So I need some good ideas. The slogan needs to be short in order to be read easily. I will be the judge since I am the one ultimately using the caps. The winner will recieve...ONE OF THE CAPS!!

So help me out folks. Come up with a short slogan about beef. We will start the contest today and end it June 1st, 10 am MDT.

Thanks!!

P.S. You can post your ideas here or PM them to me. Either way works, but I think posting them here would be good, there might be something someone would like to use for something else!

FH your crazy! Have you been told that latley? Are you getting these caps made to wear yourself?

I hope Haymaker wins the cap...I can just see him toking whiskey hitting on the French woman wearing his "Beef" cap!

One bumper stickers I've seen read:

Promote Beef....Run over a Chicken!

(But in reality, if you run over a chicken how is that going to promote beef? If you run over a chicken that will just make one less chicken which will decrease the supply and increase the demand! So running over chickens will only help the Chicken industry! Hmmm...So maybe that bumper sticker was a plot formed by the National Chicken Coalition intended to secretly destroy the Beef industry! :p :lol: :eek: :D

I think the cap should say:

Beef!
America's Choice

OR

Beef!
Had yours today?

hell i dunno...those are cheesy....i don't want the cap anyway ;). Its hard to make a slogan like that that doesn't sound cheap, sleezy or dumb. Good Luck FH...maybe you should have it say: Beef...goes good with Pecans! haha...or maybe not :roll: :roll: 8) :shock:

"Here's The Beef"
VIGORTONE

VIGORTONE works hard
so you dont have to.

VIGORTONE
good luck :wink:

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Eat It!
Beef

Eat This!
BEEF

PETA Sucks!
EAT BEEF!

BEEF
Puts Lead in the Pencil

BEEF IT UP

BEEF-UP

Size Matters
BEEF IT UP

GIVE-ER THE
BEEF

I Best Stop!

I liked them all but the PETA sucks/Eat Beef one was the best I have heard so far.

Latest posts