• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It's been the Republicans to lose...........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

littlejoe

Reaction score
and --by gollys----they're just the bunch that can do it!

debate is just one more sad act in this tragic/comedy

and f'ng Hillary Clinton! With a little management, Rodney Dangerfield coulda beat her. Thanks heaps, repubs!!

I get the same nauseating feeling - wish it was morning sickness. Every morning I get the same sickness. We had all those good candidates and because the worst guy had a loyal early and intense following, we got him. This election would be completely over if Carson was running, or Paul or just about anyone. I'm also puzzled that half of any country would vote for an exposed crime boss like Hillary. Perhaps our presumption of innocence is strong enough that Hillary is able to weasel out of incarceration, but she is an exposed crime boss. Trump should be able to send her off to the old folks home for the criminally criminal, but noooo.

One hard reality to deal with is the commies have shrewdly developed a near majority recipient block. Remember the Romney gaff (told the truth): "47% pay no taxes" then look at the real parasites (government employees).

There are 72 million registered Democrat voters and 55 million registered Republicans.

I look at it differently. Carson was my first choice, but he couldn't have beat Hillary. And neither could have any of the others besides Trump. Everyone has a opinion on who could have won but they are just that.......opinions.

The FBI fiasco hurt Republicans more than anything else. By completely exonerating her, they gave her a new breath of fresh air.

Of the majority registered democrats are the majority of "less than resolute" registered voters. We'll see what comes.

New poll says they're polling at 46% - but trps rallies are 10x the size, hmmmm. And workers are harder to poll than Oprah viewers. I'm at my most optimistic point since trump was nominated that Hillary might lose. Then we'll see what we did if we do elect trump.

Latest posts