• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It's not a nice day today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shelly said:
It's cold, it's windy, it's snowing, it's freezing raining, it's very icy. Need I say more?

Same here...Hasn't snained anymore this afternoon and temp is up to 36- but its definitely cold and windy...Talked to a fellow that said 15 miles north- on to the border- is like a sheet of ice- with black ice on the highways....

Day started out chilly, frost on the ground, a little breeze, and cloudy. By 10AM the sun poked through and the rest of the day was pretty darn nice :D

Oldtimer said:
Shelly said:
It's cold, it's windy, it's snowing, it's freezing raining, it's very icy. Need I say more?

Same here...Hasn't snained anymore this afternoon and temp is up to 36- but its definitely cold and windy...Talked to a fellow that said 15 miles north- on to the border- is like a sheet of ice- with black ice on the highways....

Heck we didn't have to bad of day. Got some protein out to some cows and fixed a couple of broken wires this morning, Pounded in a couple of corral posts this afternoon and rode to bring the calves in from grazing after coffee.

Cool but it is nearing the middle of November. :cry:

hot and dry here as usual,weather folks say a 40% chance of rain tonite,sure could use it...................good luck

Dusting of snow here this morning, melted off by noon. Broken clouds this afternoon. It would be nice if it would stay frozen and we wouldn't have to deal with the mud. I like the no snow part however.

A balmy 34 degrees here in Colorful Colorado on one of the few occasions the snow comes down in a fairly straight line. Usually it comes down horizontal. Kinda wet and miserable here.

We've had freezing rain and fog the last 2-3 mornings-- and things turn into a skating rink by morning.. Fogs just lifting now- so maybe the sun will come out and burn off the ice... I need to get some tanks filled and corrals set for replacement heifers- but I'm not going out there til the ice melts...
Never was much of an ice skater- and the last thing I want to do is take a spill... :wink:

Latest posts