• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ITS RAINING

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
Been a slow drizzle since I woke this morning :) It won't do much good for the crops or hay land.I know both county's on either side of us have declared disaster areas. There's been talk but I don't believe our county has done this yet. Our river pasture is in one of the county's that have been declared.

That is good news, hope you get enough to do some good. :D

Probably has something to do with the static electricity created at your place a couple days ago. :wink: :p

Mrs greg did you get some rain tuesday night? We got 1/2 inch then.

Les said:
No....we had the storm that went with it....winds,thunder & lightning but no rain.

How are you guys doing? When we were at park a week ago it looked pretty bad out your area

Yea, maybe the pictures I sent caused it :D I've been trying to send it your way (you too Shelly), we want to start cutting hay.

Mrs.Greg said:
Les said:
No....we had the storm that went with it....winds,thunder & lightning but no rain.

How are you guys doing? When we were at park a week ago it looked pretty bad out your area
we were in pretty bad shape here as far as rain went..we hadnt had an rain that you could measure up untill now..had acouple more tenths this mornin but it is gonna need to keep raining to get the grass and crops going..

Les said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Les said:

we were in pretty bad shape here as far as rain went..we hadnt had an rain that you could measure up untill now..had acouple more tenths this mornin but it is gonna need to keep raining to get the grass and crops going..
For sure! The rain has stopped and I ran out to get rhubarb for a cake and my feet didn't even get wet in the grass :(

Mrs.Greg said:
Les said:
Mrs.Greg said:

For sure! The rain has stopped and I ran out to get rhubarb for a cake and my feet didn't even get wet in the grass :(

yep know what ya mean we had 7/10ths in last two days and i am still watering the lawn...sad sad sad

Hope it keeps coming. Went to a meeting in Hanna yesterday. Can't believe even the riparian area's are golden brown. Very sad.

Latest posts