• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jake-Top Secret Info that saves money

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher

Reaction score
You push the off button, it shuts the whole thing down, then the on button, it turns the whole thing on and it works. No need to get rough or any of that stuff. Sorry folks this is an inside info that can't be let out.

rancher said:
You push the off button, it shuts the whole thing down, then the on button, it turns the whole thing on and it works. No need to get rough or any of that stuff. Sorry folks this is an inside info that can't be let out.

Rancher you must be talkin bout a woman,I know a couple that work like that .You push the right button and good things happen ,you push the wrong button and ............................good luck

please send detailed info on the location of the "good things" button.

are they on all women, or just special order ones??

Haymaker, you've found my "on" button once or twice! Hope you all have a good day!

Sometimes these "woman" buttons must be pushed in the proper sequence.

Example:
1-The "fooling around" button will not respond after pushing the "you might try this diet" button.
(That button works best after pushing the "you look good in those pants" button.)

2-The "mother-in-law" button trips the breaker when pushed after the "you can't go shopping" button.

Not only the sequence is important when pushing buttons but timing and knowing when to push them is an art in itself. Only problem is different buttons have different effects on different ones. Too many wrong sequences may cause the need to start all over by learning a new subject.

Best to let them run on "automatic" until you are aware of sequences.

I really don't know how this topic got to be about females?

Kinda tells me how the human mind leans. :D :roll:

I'd let you in on it, but I am sworn to secrecy.

A one in a million day here weatherwise. Just need a rain to make it perfect.

Mike that was hilarious! Thank you! You push the right buttons on me too! Have a good day!

Latest posts