• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

James Bojangles

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Well, being as it's -45 right now, I had some time to kill on the computer. I have been looking for this song for years. Growing up my dad had a 1996 Chevrolet 1500 extended cab shortbox with the bucket seats. We always had the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's 20 years of dirt CD I beleive it was called, and it would be played regularily, and Mr. Bojangles and Teddy had more miles on that track then the rest of that CD put together I bet. We lost it when our truck "mysteriously" drove itself into the slough, and was written off. When I heard the intro to this again, memories came flooding back of before I was driving machinery, or doing chores, when I was Dad's right hand man and side kick. Checking if the hay was ready to put through the old Vicon baler, greasing the TR95, going to auction sales just to get a delicious burger and a pop. It reminded me of simpler days, less confusion, frustration, and problems. I hope everyone enjoys this, post a link to a song that did the same for you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5GJiocTIpY&feature=related

Our boys were about 5 & 7 when the NGDB came out with that version ACS. They rewound it lots and howled with laughter every time it played. :lol:

Like you said, good memories.

Latest posts