• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jan pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Going to try to do better this year at posting pictures. Kept telling Mike last year that 'my give a damn was busted' as far as taking and posting pictures. So we'll see.

Have ice everywhere, even when we were having really nice days (low 40's) all it would do is thaw the top then freeze back up. Not good, just hoping nothing or no one gets hurt. We and all the neighbors wear boot chains.

Now we've had a week of fog so have lots of frost

This fog, not a blurry picture

Getting some calves. The heifers all calved but one in 10 days :) The rest are from some young bulls and our new bull from Hereford76

Looking good over your way. We are almost out of snow here but the mud is still sticking around. Hope the sunshine breaks through for ya soon. And hope ya post lots of pictures this year. Tell Mike hello and save me a few chuckars. :D

Thanks for posting the photos, look forward to seeing them. Crazy weather here this year with lots of fog. This past week though you sent us some wind from your area. ( peak gust hit 121 mi/hr 3 miles east of us ).

EastWind said:
Thanks for posting the photos, look forward to seeing them. Crazy weather here this year with lots of fog. This past week though you sent us some wind from your area. ( peak gust hit 121 mi/hr 3 miles east of us ).

Cripe!!!! Nothing like that here, must've picked up speed! :shock:

Thanks for the pictures so I could see too. We got the same looking stuff for ice... Baby stepping too. Days are gettin longer tho. Had a friend out the other day that slapped the holy living don't give a damn attitude out of me... Needed it. Good luck on the rest of calving - calves look healthy and frisky.

Great pictures! Thanks for posting! I really like the one where there's a bale on end and Herefords eating! Nice calves! I'm jealous you get to see frisky calves running around right now.... :D

Hereford76 said:
Did you sync and ai heifers or natural cycle... Either way that's pretty impressive.

No synch, bull bred. They were in the pasture by the house and we never saw him breed one.

Latest posts