• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

jelled tractor , ranch pictures 12-21-2012

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
breaker flipped took awhile to get the tractor started. It Idled 15 mintues then quite will chane filter tomorrow. So here how we fed the cows today we made a few trips this way but got it done.
1221121544a_0001_zpsadcfc05a.jpg

1221121544a_zpse8475eea.jpg

1221121553a_zps07634951.jpg

1221121612_zps2f523217.jpg

1221121613_zps4d0d76b5.jpg

Yup, leaves a mark when hay falls on you. Took the fender off my new tractor 2 yrs ago when sm sqares dumped on me leaving a field.

Whay they want for a damn piece of plastic should be a jailable offense.

floyd said:
Yup, leaves a mark when hay falls on you. Took the fender off my new tractor 2 yrs ago when sm sqares dumped on me leaving a field.

Whay they want for a damn piece of plastic should be a jailable offense.

We had a fender get torn off our brand new SP sprayer when the wheel magically fell off with under 100 hours on it. Said they'd warranty it, and took the old one. When we went go pick up the new one they said they sent it out and destroyed our old one but would be happy to sell us a new one. An afternoon in the shop and we now have a fender back on so you don't have to wipe windows every second tank (VERY wet springs the last few years.) Without going up to the sprayer and inspecting it you can't tell the difference between the side the wheel fell off on, and the side the weld on the boom didn't penetrate and decided that 40 feet of wing should fall off and wrap around the wheel (Rear left) the month after Warranty is up.

Lesson learned, the Miller plant needs to up the quality control before we go back.

Sorry to hijack, but hearing "Broke the fender off" gets me going ha ha

Latest posts