• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jessie had puppies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleCo

Reaction score
Jessie( one of our Mini Aussie females) had her second litter last night. 2 red-tri males, 2 blk -tri males and 1 blk -tri male. All strong and doing fine. Will have pictures up on www.cattleco.com soon.

went onto your site and had to take a look at jessie and fell in love with Blaze'n'blue!! Whoa!!! Those eyes!!!!!! :shock: :shock: Can't wait to see the pix of the pups!!!! :D

Blazin Blue will be mated to Copper next. We are thinking about selling him. He is a great dog but his mother is Jessie and Copper is a half Sis to Jessie. He is a perfect male 13 1/2 inch male. Show and Breeding Quality. He is very attentive and works cattle and goats with Copper and his Mother. He really needs to be in a location where he is the only one in the pickup. I really hate to part with him, but sometimes you need to do what is best for the dog. If we were not breeding dogs and I could only have one dog...it would be Blue or his Mother. She is fantastic....a lot of herding abilities and a great MOther and Companion. We picked her up at 8 weeks and took her to a horse sale in SD.She sat in Kim's lap all day and never fussed one bit!
We will have pictures up as soon as we can. Thanks for coming to the site. I bred and showed 16 Natinoal Champions in the cattle business in the 70's but these Mini Aussies have been awesome. They fit in really well with our Pigmy Goats and Quarter Horses.

Latest posts