• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jiggs Salebill

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
Thought you guys would be interested in this. Pretty amazing if you ask me!!

http://www.thummelauction.com/apr0417.htm

Best wishes and congratulations on this new venture for 'the Jiggs family'! The date for the sale, April 4, is a special one for me and I hope it will be a great one for them. My youngest brother turns 65 on that day!

It would be interesting to learn more about the missionary venture. It is great that people go into such fields. We farmer/rancher types believe we have such a varied 'job', but being a missionary also encompasses a great many 'jobs' with varying skills needed to bring a wide variety of services to a broad range of people, not just the traditional mission fields we often think of.

We have a college freshman grand daughter planning to go on a mission trip to Africa later in the spring. I'm guessing it is maybe a two week to one month deal and involves working with young children, a special area tugging at her heart, as she works toward becoming a medical professional, working to help ill and/or handicapped small children. Just one small example of the multitude of paths open to those willing and able to serve others.

Opportunities to serve are everywhere, from our local to international people in need of services from religious teaching to healing people suffering the whole range of ills afflicting society today.

mrj

thanks for the support.
My wife and I over the past few years have made a large change in our lives. I have become a pulpit filling pastor in the area, and in July, I may get the full time job for two local churches. A few years ago, we were running 50 pairs, farming close to 1000 acres, and moving more hay than I care to think about. The love of money is the root of all evil, and I am proof. A near failed marriage due to my lust for cash has us devoted to simpler lives, and serving God. Next spring, I will be down to 300 acres of ground to farm, and no cows. it is a huge adjustment.
We have started a non profit ministry that you can scope out here http://gracemeadowsministry.org It is in the baby stage right now, but it is moving along fast.
we will be building a home on that property and doing couples ministry there.

thanks all for your support and prayers. kind of miss this web site, but I sure keep my blood pressure in check by not popping in here too often !

jigs said:
thanks for the support.
My wife and I over the past few years have made a large change in our lives. I have become a pulpit filling pastor in the area, and in July, I may get the full time job for two local churches. A few years ago, we were running 50 pairs, farming close to 1000 acres, and moving more hay than I care to think about. The love of money is the root of all evil, and I am proof. A near failed marriage due to my lust for cash has us devoted to simpler lives, and serving God. Next spring, I will be down to 300 acres of ground to farm, and no cows. it is a huge adjustment.
We have started a non profit ministry that you can scope out here http://gracemeadowsministry.org It is in the baby stage right now, but it is moving along fast.

thanks all for your support and prayers. kind of miss this web site, but I sure keep my blood pressure in check by not popping in here too often !

Good for you, Jigs. Your rewards will be great--if not down here, they for sure will be "Up There." Hope and pray that all continues to go well for you and your bride.

jigs said:
thanks for the support.

How much do you want for your muslim call to prayer clock that goes off like Dr Pepper at 10, 2 and 4 . Good luck my friend.

Latest posts