• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jigs....Texan

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Ewwwwwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone's gonna git it LOL

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

!!!LILLY!!!! Shame...shame.... :lol: :lol:

Mostly when I started this it was so Jigs and Texan didn't miss the senario using there names,cause it was a cute example :)

if I was gay, I am sure I could get me something better than some Texas Ass Pirate.

Every dog has his day....aminus

C.Y.A aminus....C.Y.A..

!!Opppsss!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

jigs said:
if I was gay, I am sure I could get me something better than some Texas Ass Pirate.
Is that right? If you really think you can get something better, maybe you should just tear your ass out... :lol:

aplusmnt said:
I figured I would get it good for my example, I been hiding good. Maybe they are going to wait till I am not looking :(
I'll probably overlook it this time. But you might want to carry some 'protection' with you just in case jigs finds you. :shock:

Texan said:
jigs said:
Is that right? If you really think you can get something better, maybe you should just tear your ass out... :lol:
are you saying you are a good gay lover??? :???:

:shock: gads, think of the children :) While I am the queen of distasteful humor I think this one is getting a bit close to the line. Not trying to be a big party pooper or anything but.....

Latest posts