• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

JingleBob before his wife Cindy cleaned him up for Deadwood

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
MORELANDSscottsbluffftlaramie088.jpg

If I would have taken guess at who this was, I would have guessed OT. The sheriff star is pretty shiny on his chest.

Murgen said:
If I would have taken guess at who this was, I would have guessed OT. The sheriff star is pretty shiny on his chest.

So that's what that is. Thought it was Jinglebob's warm-heartedness peekin thru

Jinglebob said:
Dadgummit nr! You promised not to show that one! :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. and I were wondering when you'd get around to this thread!
Have you been too busy killing rattlers to read?

We won't show that other one of you....well, never mind :twisted: :lol:

nr said:
Jinglebob said:
Dadgummit nr! You promised not to show that one! :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had my stocker feller out and we shipped yearlings. Went to horse sale and looked at some horses. Been goin' a lot, but not gettin' much done! :wink:

How come you changed your avatar?

Jinglebob said:
nr said:
Jinglebob said:

Had my stocker feller out and we shipped yearlings. Went to horse sale and looked at some horses. Been goin' a lot, but not gettin' much done! :wink:

That horse picture avatar is of me bareback riding---after I fell off! Doesn't he look a little like your horse? :lol:

nr said:
Jinglebob said:
nr said:

That horse picture avatar is of me bareback riding---after I fell off! Doesn't he look a little like your horse? :lol:

MAN! I'm a little slow on this one! Yes, he must look like my hoprse. They both have 4 legs a head and a tail! :lol:

Latest posts