• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jinglebobs Book

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I recommend it highly. Is full of great stuff that no one talks
about much. You can tell he has been there, done that (probably too
many times!!!)

Really full of good stories, laughs and excellent poetry.

I give it a FIVE-STAR RATING!!! (With 5-stars being the highest).

Don't miss reading it!!!

Ditto. Hubby and I enjoyed it. Jinglebob may just have a few more
copies under stuff in his barn if you ask :wink:

Maybe you could go under hypnosis and remember more of your
dad's stories, Jinglebob. They are something else!

Yes it is-Grandma stold it from me the day she busticated her shoulder, which was the day I got it, so I haven't read much, but apparentyl its a good book. lol.

Yes it is-Grandma stold it from me the day she busticated her shoulder, which was the day I got it, so I haven't read much, but apparentyl its a good book. lol.

JB...Save one for me! Can't seem to find one this side of the Mississippi!!!

Man....I knew there was a catch somewhere in this deal!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JB - I will pay the postage and gladly buy one from you if you autograph it for me.

I am away until July 1 - working for you folks south of the border. We are literally buried in good hay this year and my neighbour is doing it ALL for me!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!

When I get back it should all be stacked in the yard. :D

Put one aside please and I will be in touch via pm with details.

Thanks in advance,

B.C.

Broke Cowboy said:
JB - I will pay the postage and gladly buy one from you if you autograph it for me.

I am away until July 1 - working for you folks south of the border. We are literally buried in good hay this year and my neighbour is doing it ALL for me!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!

Thanks in advance,

B.C.

I'd be more than happy to send you one. Just pm me your adress. And as you don't dseem to have any liberal leaning, there won't even be an extra charge. :wink:

Tho' I might trade for some of that hay! :wink:

Jinglebob said:
Broke Cowboy said:

Thanks in advance,

B.C.

I'd be more than happy to send you one. Just pm me your adress. And as you don't dseem to have any liberal leaning, there won't even be an extra charge. :wink:

Tho' I might trade for some of that hay! :wink:

PM in your mail box.

Lib? Nope - not me.

Hay - well we put the yearlings out in the new pasture - their backs are BELOW the tops of the grass. There will be lots of wastage - but such is life - far cry from a few years ago.

My wife would need a periscope to walk the fields.

My best,

B.C.

Latest posts