• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jinglebob's Movie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Jinglebob it must be close to time for the showing of the (latest) movie
you were in. When will that be, do you know yet?
We don't want to miss yer perty face.

Yeah I was thinking about this the other day!!!!

Let's keep this on the top so he'll see it!!!!

Been busy with them Danes.

Had to go to a funeral yesterday. so I took the guys to town with me and they walked while I went to the funeral. Then we did the tourist thing.

Took them to Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse, yesterday. Stopped in Deadwood for supper and I did real well at 3 card. I broke even!

Acctually, I made enough extra to pay for the parking. Great night, for me!

I haven't heard anything about the movie yet, but when I do, I'll let you know.

Jinglebob said:
Been busy with them Danes.

Had to go to a funeral yesterday. so I took the guys to town with me and they walked while I went to the funeral. Then we did the tourist thing.

Took them to Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse, yesterday. Stopped in Deadwood for supper and I did real well at 3 card. I broke even!

Acctually, I made enough extra to pay for the parking. Great night, for me!

I haven't heard anything about the movie yet, but when I do, I'll let you know.

How long are the Danes with you? Ask them to make a Danish specialty for you spelled rode grod med flodder but pronounced rooooth grooooth meth floooother if they're from one island or roik groik meth floiyther if their from another! Good tasting stuff. I imagine they are loving their visit with you.

They have until next Sunday.

They seem to be enjoying themselves, tho' gathering in gale force winds, this morning, wasn't much fun for any of us.

I'll have them read this and explaun what it is.

One talkes about hardboiled eggs and mayonaise and tomato's. He makes it's sound like it is good to eat.

They both use the internet and I told them about this site and that they should check it out, so we may have some "newbies" when they get back home. :D

How could you hang around with me and NOT have fun? :???:

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad you can't arrange some real South Dakota weather for the Danes like the minus 20 degree kind with heaps of snow you all talk about. that would be something new for them. how did they learn about your ranch?

nr said:
Too bad you can't arrange some real South Dakota weather for the Danes like the minus 20 degree kind with heaps of snow you all talk about. that would be something new for them. how did they learn about your ranch?

They have sure found out about wind and wind chill. They wanted to know what to bring for clothes and I told them to bring stuff for hot, clear to cold. So far, they've used it all! :wink:

How they found the ranch is a reaaalll long story. Too long to have to type up. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calll me and I'll tell you. :D

Jinglebob said:
nr said:

They have sure found out about wind and wind chill. They wanted to know what to bring for clothes and I told them to bring stuff for hot, clear to cold. So far, they've used it all! :wink:

How they found the ranch is a reaaalll long story. Too long to have to type up. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calll me and I'll tell you. :D

If they're headed east send 'em our way. would be fun trying to dredge some Danish out of the old grey matter and they could park themselves here if they wanted to see some of this area though it could never be as excitingly different as your ranch . please tell them they're invited. I feel like I owe the Danish nation for putting up with me as a teenager years ago. :roll: Did they find more parts of Old Sue or have they been put to work refencing your whole property

They said they would wave, as they fly over. :wink:

They've been on a horse, most days, when we weren't out touristing or some other thing.

Today, they moved my little herd, across the road to a new pasture, all by themselves. They said it went well. They leave on Monday.

I think at least one will be back, another time. They seem to be really enjoying themselves.

Tomorrow, we will gather about 40,000 acres, wrapped up in a 7000 acre pasture. It's pretty straight up and down and lots of ceder trees. I think they will be tired tomorrow night!

As for the fence, you should know that I never fix fence, until I HAVE too! :shock: :lol:

Hey JB, ask them if they say "back and forth", or "forth and back". I have a Danish Bro. in law and he says that you can't go "back" until you go "forth". So he says "it was going forth and back"! How can you argue with that?

:lol2: :lol2: :???:

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Hey JB, ask them if they say "back and forth", or "forth and back". I have a Danish Bro. in law and he says that you can't go "back" until you go "forth". So he says "it was going forth and back"! How can you argue with that?

They say they have never heard of this! :shock:

They are cowboys, not philosiphers. :wink:

Maple Leaf Angus said:

I love it! It takes foreigners to show us how rediculous our language is!

Latest posts