• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jinglebob's New Colt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Saddletramp

Reaction score
The phone just rang and Jinglebob told me they just had a new colt drop at their house. Actually it's a grand-baby colt. 19 inches and 6 lbs. 12 oz.

Augustin Chance Dennis is what the papers will read but they'll call him Gus for short.

Sounds like he's already stood up and sucked and everythings fine although MaMa's kinda tired.

So as soon as this Lent thing is over my Pardner can tell you all about it himself when he comes back to the board. Until then tell him congrats if you see him in person.....And make sure he comes up with the grand-baby cigars. :wink:

Oh, Yeah I told him that Daddys stick their chests out but Grandpas stick their bellys out.

:cry2: :cry2: I miss JB :cry:

Saddletramp tell him congrates from me :D Oh tell tell him we're all behaving,obviously hes the instigator of all the trouble caused on ranchers

I just heard also. JB called me @ 7AM my time, 5Am his....hoping to catch me still in bed!! WRONG!...... as I was one foot out the door on the way to the cow pastures!

He sure sounded proud and yeah he's full of details, but I won't let the cat outta the bag...that's his job!

Well I'll be.........n I figured I was gonna see pictures of a horse when I read the title.

Saddletramp announced it well LOL

Congratulations to All of the Jinglebob family on their new arrival I know they are proud.

Congrats JB! You will be one awesome Granddad!

Thanks Saddle tramp for the good news! When I first read it i was like wow thats a very very small horse, then it donned on me! :)

Katy

Faster horses said:
OH BOY!!

Let the fun begin!! Congratulations JB and family!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(btw, when is Lent over)? :wink:

Take from a good Catholic Boy,Easter is when Lent is over.

Denny said:
Faster horses said:
OH BOY!!

Let the fun begin!! Congratulations JB and family!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(btw, when is Lent over)? :wink:

Take from a good Catholic Boy,Easter is when Lent is over.

Easter falls on April 8, 2007. Lent begins February 21, 2007.

MANY CONGRATS, JB!!!! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first grandchild (due April 24....spose to be a girl!!!) and can only imagine how you feel!!!!

LET THE PICTURES BEGIN!!!! (ahemmmm...hint!! hint!!) :wink:

Congrats JB. My grandchild is scheduled for an April 17th arrival, but we all know how poorly babies follow schedules....... :lol: :lol:

Congrats Jinglebob!!!! I'm sure you have a poem in your head already about this blessed event.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to JB and Mrs. JB!!!!!!!!! What a lovely spring surprise!!!!!!!

BabyCowboy.jpg

And Congrats to the happy parents, too.......I'm guessing this is Cute Baby Maker and JB, Jr?

Yup, we are kind of proud of Gus. He's almost as good lookin' as his Grampa! :wink:

No Ranchy, you've got the kids mixed up. This ojne belongs to Jingles Jr and Mrs. Jingles Jr.

But Cutebabymakers husband (no 2 son) called yesterday. Keep your fingers crossed as they think we may be havin' another one along about next January. :D All babies born in January are the best. :wink:

I asked CBM hubby when we could expect a grandaughter, just after Gus was born and he replied, "Probably when Gabe marry's her." Guess maybe the good Lord decided that he was wrong?

Gus's mom joined the church, offically last night at the Easter vigil. I had to go and help babyset Gus. He just loves his grampa! :wink: Never fussed or nothin'. I tell you, that boy is about as close to perfect as they make them. :D

Thank you all for your congrats.

Just wait until great uncle Saddle Tramp gets to hold the little pup. :)

Thanks buddy, for notifing everyone. :)

100_1562.jpg
Here's a picture from last week of the handsome fellow.

100_1552.jpg
Here's one of Gabe wearin' the old Royal Stetson I got for his dad and uncles, when they were just little shavers.

I took it to Weathers custom hats in Belle Fourche and had them put the smallest sweatband in it that they could and it just fits Gabe now. Gabe never would wear it before, but I pouted and whined enough, that I finally got him convinced that he needed to wear it, when he went outside.

This hat was probably made 50 to 70 years ago. I picked it up cheap in a secondhand store, years ago. When they are well made, they will last a long time, with a little care.

Hopefully it will last all of the grandkids, (along with the saddle I am building for them :) ) and they will be able to pass it on to their kids. :D

Latest posts