• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Jobless recovery

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
jobless.gif

The Obama administration's failed prediction of job growth has significant public policy implications. The most basic division between our political parties is their relative faith, or lack thereof, in the efficacy of federal spending. We are embarking on an election cycle in which Republicans will argue for reduced government spending, and Democrats will claim, against all the evidence, that cutting back on out-of-control spending will somehow be bad for the economy. But the Democrats' theory has been tested. It flunked. It would be nice if reporters and editors would find that failed prediction as newsworthy as the latest end of the world calculation.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/

You don't just go from a country on the brink of oblivion (where Bush had taken us) to a full blown booming economy overnight..... :???:

Whitewing said:
You don't just go from a country on the brink of oblivion (where Bush had taken us) to a full blown booming economy overnight..... :???:

Bush inherited the recession....

:eek:

The job losses under Bush were attributable the the China deal that Clinton signed, I believe.

It would have taken 10 years to recover from such a mess. :wink:

hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:

Bush inherited the recession....

:eek:

The job losses under Bush were attributable the the China deal that Clinton signed, I believe.

It would have taken 10 years to recover from such a mess. :wink:

I see you have this figured out.

Latest posts