• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

John in SD

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Neighbor mentions Agribition each year, doesn't phase me. Been there once 10 years ago and satisfied my curiosity. Much rather be at home getting projects around here accomplished. Can't justify the 8 hour drive in my mind.

Been a phenomenal winter so far (if you can even call it that). Barely 3 inches on the ground and the heat wave is coming this week. We were a foot and half deep and continual -30 this time last year.

Gee BMR, it's nice to be missed :oops: :oops: :oops: 8)

Yes, I've been around CT, NAT, and the Bash. I don't understand computers well at all. Ranchers had become extremely difficult to navigate with my old Windows XP on dialup. Now I have a new Windows 7 that needs an "A-daptor Kit" to work with dialup.

Sites seem to load in even slower than before, but work much better when I'm in, if that makes sense :???: Someday .... I might have to upgrade to DSL :roll:

Anyway, it's good to be back, and nice to know someone noticed I was MIA :D

John SD said:
Gee BMR, it's nice to be missed :oops: :oops: :oops: 8)

Yes, I've been around CT, NAT, and the Bash. I don't understand computers well at all. Ranchers had become extremely difficult to navigate with my old Windows XP on dialup. Now I have a new Windows 7 that needs an "A-daptor Kit" to work with dialup.

Sites seem to load in even slower than before, but work much better when I'm in, if that makes sense :???: Someday .... I might have to upgrade to DSL :roll:

Anyway, it's good to be back, and nice to know someone noticed I was MIA :D

Good to hear from you. I hear you about poor internet service, I didn't realize that dialup still worked. :shock:
Hope you are wintering well. :D

I'm another one that is glad you are back and things are okay. Hasn't this been some winter???
It's really not painful to change from dial-up. Doesn't hurt a bit. Honestly. :)

I know I should switch from dialup, but I'm just too cheap for the extra $20/month or whatever it is :mrgreen:

Worst thing about dialup is it doesn't deal with pictures well or videos at all. So I just skip over that stuff :lol:

I see Jinglebob fairly regularly at local church related activites. This new computer works well with his blog, except for the pictures of course :oops:

Hopefully this site will work better than ever once Macon gets the bugs worked out. So far I like it. The old site had become almost impossible for me to navigate, but that might have been because of Windows XP. This outfit is Windows 7 and I've already encountered one site encouraging me to upgrade :oops:

Latest posts