• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

John Roberts

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:
Historically you have the right or freedom to do stupid or dangerous things as long as you don't harm, endanger, or negatively impact anyone else....

The majority of the people in the nation, the Congress, and now the Courts have ruled that by you not showing responsibility up front by having insurance you are negatively impacting the rest of the citizens by leaving them as the ultimate recipient of your health care bills if you do like so many do and skip out on your bills...

just because you keep repeating a lie doesn't make it true oldtimer- I gave you sound reasoning how I can not buy insurance and still be responsible for my bills, it is not stupid nor dangerous nor negatively impacting anyone. you on the other hand can give no sound argument why I should be forced to buy a product I neither want or need. I have never "skipped out" on a bill in my life. :shock:

That may be so- but there are many more that do...So many that the credit bureaus, collection agencies, and courts can't find or collect from most- so in turn the hospitals/medical facilities/doctors just raise their costs to folks like me that have insurance and do pay our bills- which in turn raises the cost the insurance companies charge... And its those irresponsible folks that have forced the country into doing something else to end this Catch-22 cycle...

Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:
Historically you have the right or freedom to do stupid or dangerous things as long as you don't harm, endanger, or negatively impact anyone else....

The majority of the people in the nation, the Congress, and now the Courts have ruled that by you not showing responsibility up front by having insurance you are negatively impacting the rest of the citizens by leaving them as the ultimate recipient of your health care bills if you do like so many do and skip out on your bills...

just because you keep repeating a lie doesn't make it true oldtimer- I gave you sound reasoning how I can not buy insurance and still be responsible for my bills, it is not stupid nor dangerous nor negatively impacting anyone. you on the other hand can give no sound argument why I should be forced to buy a product I neither want or need. I have never "skipped out" on a bill in my life. :shock:

That may be so- but there are many more that do...So many that the credit bureaus, collection agencies, and courts can't find or collect from most- so in turn the hospitals/medical facilities/doctors just raise their costs to folks like me that have insurance and do pay our bills- which in turn raises the cost the insurance companies charge... And its those irresponsible folks that have forced the country into doing something else to end this Catch-22 cycle...

so now you think that insuring 30 million extra folk will make insurance companies lower your premiums. :lol: :lol:

I wonder if that might take a few extra doctors, that you don't have.

My math skills might be off, but how is paying for 100%, cheaper than paying for that low % that didn't pay their bills. :lol:

Thier are alot of whining cowards that want someone else to protect them from every harm and responsibility oldtimer.But I'm not one of them.And unkike Ronald Reagan I have never been a democrat so screaming and crying for your mommy is not in my nature.

Latest posts