• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

joke

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buckerette

Reaction score
Amy, a blonde city girl, marries a farmer.
One morning, on his way out to the fields. The farmer says to Amy, "the artificial insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the two-by-four just above the cow's stall in the barn. You show him where the cow is when he gets here."
So the farmer leaves for the fields.
After a while, the AI guy arrives and knocks on the front door.
Amy takes him down to the barn.
They walk along long row of cows and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "this is the one. This one right here."
Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another dizzy blonde, the man asks, "How did you know this is the cow to be bred??"
"That's simple. By the nail over its stall." Amy explains.
Then the man asks, "What's the nail for?".

Wait for it . . . . .

Here it comes . . . . .

Getting closer . . . .

Amy replies ............. "I guess it's to hang your pants on," as she walks away. :p

Buckerette, Are you a blond? If not, why not? If so, why? We have to know these things about our friends here. :wink:

Sorry to take so long to get back with ya all. I spent 5 hours yesterday at the vet. Saw my first c-section. Very interesting. It would have been a much better experience if the calf lived, but here's to next year.

I am a blonde. I think it takes one to know one (that goes to you too jinglebob :lol: )

Anything else you want to know about me? I'm very glad I've came across this board. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one with a weird sense of humor and a love for cows and country life. I've been reading for awhile and decided I had to join in. :D :D

Buckerette said:
Sorry to take so long to get back with ya all. I spent 5 hours yesterday at the vet. Saw my first c-section. Very interesting. It would have been a much better experience if the calf lived, but here's to next year.

I am a blonde. I think it takes one to know one (that goes to you too jinglebob :lol: )

Anything else you want to know about me? I'm very glad I've came across this board. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one with a weird sense of humor and a love for cows and country life. I've been reading for awhile and decided I had to join in. :D :D

What part of Colorado? I spent 3 days in Nucla one night! SouthWest Co.

I guess it would be central, I'm about 16 miles South of Greeley and 30 miles North of Denver. Use to be a great place to live, but now we have so many people moving in that we can hardly breathe.

Buckerette said:
I guess it would be central, I'm about 16 miles South of Greeley and 30 miles North of Denver. Use to be a great place to live, but now we have so many people moving in that we can hardly breathe.
Buckerette - try Ft. Collins - that is "High Altitude" too. Maybe that is why it is hard to breathe! No - - it is too many rats in the same cage.

I hear you guys!!! (and ladies!)

We drove to Western Montana about 10 days ago. Hadn't been there for a couple of years. Could not believe the traffic on 1-90!! There's gettin' to be a boatload of folks over there.

I remember years and years ago, the veterinarian in Hamilton, Mt. said disgustedly, "everybody and their cat is moving in here." That was about 1979. He hadn't seen nothin' yet.

Doc Harris - A lot the hard to breathing comes from Boulder I think, that B.O. Hippe smell is just hard to take. Nice to see a fellow Coloradoran on the board!

We built our house 2 years ago, at the time you could do a 360 and not see one house. Now we have 3 and talk about another one. It's terrible.

Latest posts