• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

July 14, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Whitetailbuckontherun.jpg

Whitetail buck on the run
Fullmoonoverthemeadow.jpg

Full moon over the meadow
Lightingtheway.jpg

Lighting the way
Littlerainbowintheclouds.jpg

Little rainbow in the clouds
Sunsetovertheshop.jpg

Sunset over the shop
Morecolorinthesky.jpg

More color in the sky
Adifferentangle.jpg

A different angle
Tractorandbaler.jpg

Tractor and baler parked for the night
Eveningcolors.jpg

Evening grandeur

I saw that sunset the other day too Soap, I'm glad you got it on camera. The whole country had a yellow glow that evening.

Big Swede said:
I saw that sunset the other day too Soap, I'm glad you got it on camera. The whole country had a yellow glow that evening.

We had the yellow glow sunset here too... I wonder if that was a sign of the intense heat that is moving in...We're predicted in the 90's/100's thru Thursday.....
I see where the whole midwest from Dakotas east to Illinois is under an Excessive Heat Warning with 100 degree temps predicted ....

Oldtimer said:
Big Swede said:

We had the yellow glow sunset here too... I wonder if that was a sign of the intense heat that is moving in...We're predicted in the 90's/100's thru Thursday.....
I see where the whole midwest from Dakotas east to Illinois is under an Excessive Heat Warning with 100 degree temps predicted ....

I'll send you some more rain if you'll trade for the heat OT. :D

gcreekrch said:
Oldtimer said:
Big Swede said:

Currnet temperature here is 98.8 degrees, with no breeze and 40% humidity. It's a hay day for sure.

gcreekrch said:
Oldtimer said:
Big Swede said:

Give us another week- and then a couple of inches would be just perfect :wink:

Latest posts