• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

July Evening

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jeff in ca

Reaction score
7-16-12027.jpg

Passing some knowledge along
[/img]
7-16-12009.jpg

Looking for hope in the clouds
A 12 pack and one for the ditch
[/img]
7-16-12002.jpg

Thanks Soapweed. We have been pretty darn hot here of late over 100 and drier than a popcorn fart to boot. So the overhaul is paying off. Question for you; how much damage will grass hoppers do? I have some pastures with grass about 2 feet tall I was planning on saving for Fall feed. The hoppers are getting thick on them.

They will strip it to where the only thing left is the stem.... can ya spray?? Last year the hoppers ate the screens off my friends house..... They were old screens, but still I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own two eys...
(Sorry for butting in.) soap....

Hi Jeff. Most time's when I stop and actually listen to the small people in my life I learn something!........hope you did to!!! LoL
Take care

Jeff you have more hay riding on the wagon than i got off of one feild! :D You must be livin' right! :lol: Hope ya get rain and it brings luggage and stays awhile. That first picture sure tells a story. Dad, Daughter and Dog discuss drought. :D

Wouldn't ya love to get a truck load of the folks who hate ranching/grazing/agriculture and let them see firsthand how easy we have it? You know....dealing with drought, commodity prices, calves heading south, fire, ect. Let em' stand in a field of grasshoppers and decide what to do? Or it might be easier to haul em' to the dump while you had a truckload! :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Latest posts