• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

June 10 and 11, 2009

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Oldcarthatoneofmysonsfriendsacquire.jpg

Old car that one of my son's friends recently acquired
Mycutelittlegirlonher23rdbirthday.jpg

My cute little daughter on her 23rd birthday
TheKosmoKidathissistersbirthdayp-1.jpg

The Kosmo Kid and his sister's birthday party
Mydad.jpg

My dad
Partyinprogress.jpg

Party in progress
Oldestsonandafriend.jpg

Oldest son and a friend
Onlyyoucanpreventbirthdaycakefires.jpg

Only you can prevent birthday cake candle fires
AttheBassettRanchExpoJune112009.jpg

At the Bassett Ranch Expo, June 11, 2009
Readyforthelivestockhandlingdemonst.jpg

Ready for the livestock handling demonstration
Eachofseveralsqeezechutesrunsthroug.jpg

Each of several squeeze chutes, both hydraulic and manual, are demonstrated with two head of cattle being processed through them.
Itisalwaysaninterestingcomparison.jpg

It is always an intersting comparison.
Sometimessomeofthecrittersgetalittl.jpg

Occasionally some of the critters get a little excited, and have been known to seek out human targets. :wink:
Drawingfordoorprizes.jpg

Drawing for door prizes
Afriendandniceyounman.jpg

A nice young man who thinks his charming and pretty wife might see his picture on here. He says, "Hi, Honey." :wink: :)

Good pics. Tell Sunflower Happy Belated Bday! I guess I'll just have to wait and see who the nice young man belongs to.

I like the pearson chute. Great idea
What is story of the old photo of Horses lined up behind the boys at the table.

Soap you HAVE to get a GOOD pic of peach......everyone is her in the middle of something. I am sure she has a lovely smile and i knwo we would all love to see it :)

Great shots :wink:

Was lookin thru these photos, with Mr Lilly standin over my shoulder lookin as well....(course the first picture grabbed his attention right away)

But I was tellin him, "It'd be real interestin just walkin around your house lookin at all the neat photo's you have hangin on the walls" and gettin to hear the stories behind them.

Love the one of Peach shakin her finger at you :wink:

Soapweed, happy belated b-day to your Gemini Daughter...my b-day is Monday :)

This weather sure does suck, doesn't? Summer can arrive any day now..... :shock:

I have a daughter with a birthday on the 11th. She was 25. No party as her husband is away taking a course and Tam and i went to a Farmer's mutual insurance supper last night so Tam could fill them in on Sitting Bull's doings in the area. One of these night we will have a cake. Not much of a party with just the three of us.

Happy Birthday Sunflower :D :D

my oldest turned 8 on the 10th...just seems like yesterday she was born!
Did your daughter get the Jeep for her b-day present?!

Hay Feeder said:
I like the pearson chute. Great idea
What is story of the old photo of Horses lined up behind the boys at the table.

That was a photograph of our last big branding, on April 17, 2004. There are 24 equestrians and 26 pedestrians in the picture. This doesn't include nearly that many more ladies and little kids who were on the food committee at the house. Hate to say it, but I don't miss those days at all. It is much easier branding at our convenience with our little wheels, an electric branding iron, and a small but highly competent crew. :)

Yanuck said:
my oldest turned 8 on the 10th...just seems like yesterday she was born!
Did your daughter get the Jeep for her b-day present?!

Half of it. :wink: She is buying the other half. It is a 2003 model, with just under 50,000 miles.

The American Family----Almost a thing of the past !!! Wonderful, inspiring pictures of Americana !!!! :) :?

While wandering around the grounds in Bassett during the ranch expo I saw a woman that I just knew I should know but I couldn't place her. This happens to me all the time. After looking through your pictures it dawned on me it was Peach. I always enjoy looking at your pics.

Latest posts