• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just a couple family pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

IL Rancher

Reaction score
Thought I ahd too many in Ranch talk so I thought would add some.. Daughter followed her horse back lesson from yesterday with biking today, lol.. I swear I am going to wake up one day and she is going to be need to learn to drive or something like that..

Anyabike.jpg

Peedling down the little road in front of the house.

Bigew.jpg

Little bro taking it all in..

IMG_0106.jpg

Moose standing guard over his people....

Your kids are waaaay too cute there IL! And to think at one time I was a cute as your daughter. But sadly look how things turned out :twisted: ( I hear she is just as stubborn as auntie Judith :)

Judith said:
Your kids are waaaay too cute there IL! And to think at one time I was a cute as your daughter. But sadly look how things turned out :twisted: ( I hear she is just as stubborn as auntie Judith :)

If that is the case than I pity your poor parents.. Wait, I do that anyways :lol: :lol: . Yes, she is stubborn and smart as a whip.. Too smart for her own darn good..

Moose is big and tough (115 pounds) but he would just assume lick you to death than hurt a person.. Great dog, one of these days he will fill out and than be even bigger, only 15 months old..

IL Rancher said:
Moose is big and tough (115 pounds) but he would just assume lick you to death than hurt a person.. Great dog, one of these days he will fill out and than be even bigger, only 15 months old..

HEs gunna be a massive dog!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOOK AT THE CURLS ON THAT LITTLE GIRL'S HEAD!!! My...my...my.....that's the kind of hair we adults would KILL for!!! Absolutely adorable!! so tell us, ILRancher....does your son have his dad's hairline???

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

just kiddin.......that is one SERIOUS lookin' boy ya got there!! Saddle up that pooch of yours and let him ride!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go check out the thread on Horses and Dogs title Took the daughter horseback riding or something like that and you will see my hairline.. I only wish I was blessed with his hair line, lol.. His hair is indentical to hers when she was 16 months old except his is darker....

I also have a little on that will follow ranch pickup or horseback rider all over on a bike. He rides that bike in places I think adults would give up. Cute pics!

Yep,. that is WD-40, we were using it on the bike as it has seen better days.. The brother actually has no attitue at all, he is the most easy going kid imaginable and is constantly having huge fits of belly laughing.. He looks more serious than he is, his sister was the serious one, he is a goof ball, I think he was mad because mom had him locked in the stroller..

She generally chooses to chase me down on foot instead of the bike.. Can be a bit funny as she comes streaking, yes I mean streaking, out the front door to stop me from going somewhere without her...

Well she makes a better looking lady than I do Mike :shock: :lol: :lol: I would hope they are blessed with th wife's good looks but, rumour has it, and pictures back it up, that I was a darn cute kid... But as my aunts and uncles say "You were such a cute little kid, what happened?"

IL Rancher said:
I was a darn cute kid... But as my aunts and uncles say "You were such a cute little kid, what happened?"

I get the same thing! :shock: We must have gotten more handsome or beautiful and they are just jealous of our Fab. looks! :wink: :lol: :lol:

What awesomely cute kids! You better keep tight reins on that little girl in a few years. :wink:

Awwww they are adorable. And you are Right!!! You'll be teachin her to drive in a few weeks.....Bleave me....I'm doin it right now with Lil Lilly, and just last week she was learnin to ride a bike it seems.

Latest posts