• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just a few Pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
Like all ranchers this time of year..brandings are in full swing. We had our branding on May 14th...not a nice day..cold, windy, and sometimes rainy..but with 72 people we got r dun...

B222Pairs--Birds.jpg

My pride and joy...Hereford Heifer and calf

B216Nursing_edited-1.jpg

Heifer #2 with calf

DSC04680_edited-1.jpg

1st calves to be branded..Mine!

DSC04685_edited-1.jpg

My g-pa's brand in action again...

DSC04691_edited-1.jpg

DSC04769_edited-1.jpg

Snacks..lol

DSC04825_edited-1.jpg

My kids 4mo. old Corgi puppy checking out the cows..

DSC04862_edited-1.jpg

DSC05089_edited-1.jpg

Hard to see, but the branding pen is open at each end..with the branding stove in the middle..makes room for more ropers,wrestlers, and goes faster..it works well

DSC05134_edited-1.jpg

Everything is looking good, Jassy. Even the birds in the first picture appear to be happy and content. Just by seeing the photo, you can almost hear them chirping. The little Herefords are stylish with their new brand. Keep clickin' that camera. :wink:

No dust grassy branding. That last horse looks to have plenty of horsepower. Thanks for the look into your day.

The sorrel is my hubby's horse Scooter, with my son riding him..we have never measured him, but we've always guessed that he was way over 16hands tall...in the trailer saddled he has only inches to clear...he's plum reliable and no nonsense kind of horse..wish we had more like him...

Latest posts