• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just a test, to see if I'm computer illiterate or not hehe

Help Support Ranchers.net:

did my poll work?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just call me smarty pants. I voted no as I did not understand what we are voting on. :???: :???: :???: :???:

It was just a test, she's havin trouble gettin it to do a poll on the photo contest. I'd never set one up, and wanted to see how to do it so maybe I could help her better. hehe

Alabama said:
Just call me smarty pants. I voted no as I did not understand what we are voting on. :???: :???: :???: :???:

Does that explain the political problems faced in Alabama?

My Daddy Always Told me to vote no on all of the amendments as they always end up costing you money in the end. And I think it's the truth. If the ballet has a yes or no box, always check no.
A yes vote only gives the goverment more power and more money to steal.

Alabama said:
My Daddy Always Told me to vote no on all of the amendments as they always end up costing you money in the end. And I think it's the truth. If the ballet has a yes or no box, always check no.
A yes vote only gives the goverment more power and more money to steal.

Better start reading 'em. The politicians have gotten smart and are wording some of them so that if you vote "No" you are really voting "Yes". :shock:

That is so true Macon as all the amendments here are worded so if you vote no you are actually voteing yes, so it is best if read and then reread the article to make sure

Latest posts