• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

just fooling with a picture

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sierraman

Reaction score
largejackelopecolor.jpg

ER! Its not the right size. But it worked. Oh, my goodness, it worked! That's a jackelope, in case you cna't see it.

Sierraman said:
Yes! And I got my Avatar! I am a computer GENIUS! :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now, i will be able to go to work with a smile on my face...between you, TxTibbs and Katrina, I am in stitches!!! :wink: :wink:

katrina said:
Tibbs, ever notice how they always come to the right??? :wink: Yeee Haaawww

I want an Avatar like katrina's. Whenever I see it I have to smile. :D
What's with Sierraman's little hippopatamus? :shock:

nr. I feel bad, now. It's a snarling cow. Can't ya tell!?!? :lol:
Besides, I tried bunches of other pics first. This is the only one that would work.

Sierraman said:
Besides, I tried bunches of other pics first. This is the only one that would work.

You're one up on me. I still am using one of the "canned" cow's pix.
There's a place near us that sells longhorns but haven't quite got myself in gear to take their pix and use it as my... whatchamacallet... Not Ativan... :???:

Yep. Lots of trouble gettin the pic. Gotta be .jpg whatever, certain size, 6KB,. I kept havin' trouble with all my picture choices. Oh well.

You can make any picture a avator if you have a photo program that will reduce the pixels.......it's easy to do but hard to explain how. If anyone has adobe photo elements I can explain how. but it will hafta be one on one explaining. lol...

(think I may have just opened a can of worms)

nr said:
Sierraman said:

There's a place near us that sells longhorns but haven't quite got myself in gear to take their pix and use it as my... whatchamacallet... Not Ativan... :???:

NR your avatar is not a Longhorn but a Watusi. They are the largest domestiacted horned animal in the world. The cattle of the royalty of the Anakole Watusi tribe in Africa. The were almost extinct but some were taken to Germany then to North America.

Big Muddy rancher said:
nr said:
Sierraman said:

NR your avatar is not a Longhorn but a Watusi. They are the largest domestiacted horned animal in the world. The cattle of the royalty of the Anakole Watusi tribe in Africa. The were almost extinct but some were taken to Germany then to North America.
Well, I'll be! I knew the mounted pair of longhorns we have didn't look exactly the same but thought maybe it was... from the runt of the litter! And there's probably another name for that in cattle-speech too. :?
I feel like a little kid- always gettin' corrected! :D

Latest posts