• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just for OT and his buddies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullhauler said:
loomixguy said:
FYI, Bullhauler, you and the other minions, lackeys, and toadies of the Left who are on here are even more outnumbered than Custer was at the Little Bighorn. It appears that that particular thought has never crossed your mind. Or maybe you just like tilting at windmills?

At least you didn't come back with rightous indignation like all the others

except you dodge the issue when shown show just where YOU bull hauler has insulted more folks on here than any one else except oldtimer and shamoo :wink: :wink:

Duck folks here comes another whine and cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from our favorite JA!!!!!!!

Lonecowboy said:
Bullhauler said:
With all the derogatory names that Democrats have been called on this forum I find it funny that you get so offended by *********. I guess the shoe really does pinch when it is on the other foot.

what are the derrogatory names democrats have been called?

the only thing I can remember is "rats".

We owe rats an apology.

from the keyboard of oldtimer

radical right extremist/gun law extremist/skinhead-neonazi extremist

MsSage said:
Bull LOL ********* dont bother me the same way you calling me batsh!t crazy bothered me.
It has many times over been posted abotu the namecalling most times it is the left when they cant bring facts to back their stand.

I get enough of people who cant dish it out but cant take it at work so reading it here is not fun, so all I do is skim anymore.

Yep you are another one that will skip over somoene from the left getting called names but if they dare return the favor oh boy.

Bullhauler said:
MsSage said:
Bull LOL ********* dont bother me the same way you calling me batsh!t crazy bothered me.
It has many times over been posted abotu the namecalling most times it is the left when they cant bring facts to back their stand.

I get enough of people who cant dish it out but cant take it at work so reading it here is not fun, so all I do is skim anymore.

Yep you are another one that will skip over somoene from the left getting called names but if they dare return the favor oh boy.

With all the derogatory names that Democrats have been called on this forum

somoene from the left getting called names

so are you now using the terms democrat and left interchangably?
You originally said "democrats" (which I really don't remember being called many derogatory names) now the libtard left- well that's another story! By the way, there are many libtard left republicans too, so cussing libtards is NOT the same as cussing democrats. I can actually respect a democrat more than a RINO!

BH,go back and look at this post kolo and then you were the first to call people names. Get off your leftwing hypocrisy bandwagon and open your mind.

Maybe I missed it but did you reprimand kolo for her name calling????

Larrry said:
BH,go back and look at this post kolo and then you were the first to call people names. Get off your leftwing hypocrisy bandwagon and open your mind.

Notice a big absence from the accuser when shown just how wrong he was in his statements

Bullhauler said:
MsSage said:

Go back and look how many times I did say something when it got personal.
Yes I found the post attacking cattle army after hoppy said he was wrong. If I have missed more sorry I dont read all anymore. I would rather spend my time working with my horse.

Larrry said:

Did you post a link? :?

Is it gone? :eek: :wink:

...and nothing to say about the poster who started all this....by calling OT out and referring to him as a JA.....JackAss????????????

jingo2 said:
...and nothing to say about the poster who started all this....by calling OT out and referring to him as a JA.....JackAss????????????

But that was the truth kolo=jingo :D :D

jingo2 said:

before a person sticks a foot in the mouth, make sure it hasn't just stepped in s---.

from second post, yet first time the word was used in this thread.. :???:

jingo2 said:
Wow...talk about a jackazz , right out of the gate you leave no doubt.

Steve said:
jingo2 said:

before a person sticks a foot in the mouth, make sure it hasn't just stepped in s---.

from second post, yet first time the word was used in this thread.. :???:

jingo2 said:
Wow...talk about a jackazz , right out of the gate you leave no doubt.

And before you swallow yours....read the FIRST LINE of the post made by this 'sw'..... the very first sentence.

yes, I was the 2nd to name call..... called him out for what he was...pure and simple.

But his was true!! Yours is just a reflection of yourself and you own mentality. :wink: :wink:

kolo=jingo :D :D has been since your old lulu days :wink:

oldtimer said:

Like I said- the only ones that thrive from this radical right extremist/gun law extremist/skinhead-neonazi extremist legislation is the criminals-- which in MT looks to be the sex offenders ( I always wondered about those skinheads that form the radical core of the new MT ********* movement-- AC/DC or multi pronged) .....

Yep this I believes qualifies him as a JA hands down

Latest posts