• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

just wondering where Loomix was at..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
I have no heard, did the huskers win?? KSU won quite big over West Virginia... NU played Minnesota, I bet the Gophers never even showed up, for the fear of the mighty cornhuskers would be enough to frighten them away.....

please tell us how they rode gloriously into battle and killed the other team like they always do.....

please.... do tell

No excuses. Even with a bye week, we were outplayed and out coached. Papuchis and Martinez HAVE to go......maybe even Bo as well. If he can't see what the problem is, he can his his azz out of Lincoln.

I'd like to see Scott Frost as the next head coach. He understands what Nebraska is all about as well as anybody.

Out coached. Our coach is out sick that was our defensive cordinator.

Frost is not the answer he is not ready for head coaching.... I like the direction Bozo has the fuskers headed.....

I got a great treat this weekend, KU and NU lose, Cats win, PLUS, I just love a feel good story where the head coach is out, trying to get healthy, and an underdog team whoops up on a supposed powerhouse with a D coordinator....

end of the game, when Martinez tossed that pick, and walks to the bench like "oh well".....that kid would NEVER see the field again for me. what does his folks have on Bozo to keep playing him?? the back up is better!
seriously? what gives??

kudos to the Gophers they WANTED to win. Nu just expected to win. that was the difference today

jkvikefan said:
I'm watching Oregon playing and thinking, they could score a hundred on the Huskers with this current coaching staff.

Wait and see how many Baylor scores on us in two weeks. :(

Yep. The "Name Your New Head Corch" message titles are piling up on the Husker Forums. :lol:

Go Bo go.

At least no one has put 60-70 points on them this year........... Yet.

Been thru all of that. Hope it's over for a few years..........

I have supported Bo all along, but i am getting real tired of hearing "lack of execution" for the reason of losing, and I thought he kinda thru the players under the bus in his post game press conference. I think he needs to make some coaching changes on his staff or he is going to be the one that gets changed.

Its aggravating to say the least, but oh well being a college football fan in general its the under dogs winning that keep me watching, just wish is wasnt my team being beat.

eatbeef said:
I have supported Bo all along, but i am getting real tired of hearing "lack of execution" for the reason of losing, and I thought he kinda thru the players under the bus in his post game press conference. I think he needs to make some coaching changes on his staff or he is going to be the one that gets changed.

Its aggravating to say the least, but oh well being a college football fan in general its the under dogs winning that keep me watching, just wish is wasnt my team being beat.
Bo seemed pretty humbled at a press conference yesterday:

http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=804251

loomix likes to joke about Snyder... but after a loss, Snyder takes 100% of the blame. points out the flaws in the team or the coaching staff, then says, but it all comes down on me, this is my loss , I did not prepare the young men and coaches for what we would be up against..... class act. something Bo is NOT.

I will go along with whatever the new AD and Harvey Pearlman (sp?) decide. But I think it's pretty obvious that Papuchis has to hit the bricks, and he could take Martinez with him. I don't think they'd be missed.

Latest posts