• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

k-statevs.ark.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

we had momentum there for a while, and it looked like a happy day for me....but we still came up short... I bet it is a better game than the title game between those power house field goal teams.....

Cats will be tough again next year. I drink the kool aid man....can't get me down!

jigs said:
we had momentum there for a while, and it looked like a happy day for me....but we still came up short... I bet it is a better game than the title game between those power house field goal teams.....

Cats will be tough again next year. I drink the kool aid man....can't get me down!

K-State impressed me. They are a gritty bunch.

Hey Jigs, those "power house field goal teams" both put up 40 points on Arkansas.

Just sayin'.............................. :wink:

oh, I saw it...just let it flow like a Mary D conversation.....in one and out the other.

this years team never quits. Klein had to throw a LOT more than any other game, and we stayed right in there. I was impressed. a 10 point loss to a top ten team is nothing to hang your head about....the final poll will probably NOT include Nebraska, so that kinda makes me happy.... and I think KSU is a preseason top ten team next year.

Your kitties lost by 13, Jiggsy....not 10. Must be the result of the wonderful education system in the Wheathead State. :roll:

10 is 13 and a loss is a win......following that logic, Nebraska beat Texass for the Big 12 Champeenship in 2009, even though we had 12 points and Texass scored 13?

Teacher: Jiggsy, what is 29 minus 13?
Jiggsy: TEN!
Teacher: CORRECT! Now, Jiggsy, Arkansas scored 29 points and K State scored 13 points. Who won the game?
Jiggsy: KANSAS STATE!
Teacher: CORRECT AGAIN!!!!! For those wonderful correct answers, you can play in the wheat for 5 extra minutes at recess! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Jiggsy, you should open up a tattoo shop in Manhattan. Some of your kitties still have room on their arms for more ink! And send the "Legend" some Rogaine, a cap, or some makeup for that bald spot. It's blinding under those lights!

Congratulations on a damn good season! :wink:

it is 13, guess in my mind we made that last field goal.... if we played the 1st quarter like we did the second half....oh well.

all in all, the game WAS decided on the field, no bad calls, or added seconds to cry about. we just got beat. one point I will bitch about, the roughing the passer call....the kid should have been ejected! leading with the helment, to the back of the head on our QB !!! that kid needs an ass beating....and even if it happened to a Husker, I would feel the same way ( except Matt Davidson, that guy is a dousche bag) thankss for the love Loomix....guess I may have to sneak up to Cather Land and put a Powercat tag on your big red truck !

I was needing the Mildcats to win to stay alive in the football pool and they let me down. I should of known not to bet on a team that features a femine color and has a pussy as a mascot.

Latest posts