• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kansas & Fat Coaches

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
What's the deal? Charlie Weiss just signed on with the Jayhawks......

While at Florida as OC this year, the camera caught him sitting on, and taking up an entire extra long Igloo Cooler during the game. :lol:

What a ball of energy!!!!!!!!!!

I read where he was even breathing heavy between sentences at his press conference....sad, but the guy is a time bomb of a heart attack, just waiting to go off.

I want KU to be a consistant 6-6 team, earn a bowl every so often, but still take a 40 point drubbing from KSU every year...

only thing worse than a Husker fan, is a husker fan who cheers for KU basketball....

jigs said:
I read where he was even breathing heavy between sentences at his press conference....sad, but the guy is a time bomb of a heart attack, just waiting to go off.

I want KU to be a consistant 6-6 team, earn a bowl every so often, but still take a 40 point drubbing from KSU every year...

only thing worse than a Husker fan, is a husker fan who cheers for KU basketball....

Oh, shut yer trap, Jiggsy. My house is officially in mourning. My neice's oldest daughter graduated yesterday at Manhattan. I did all I could. I sent her a sympathy card and her uncle (my nephew) who attended the somber occasion asked where the pizza delivery sciences building was located at on campus. He did report yesterday that it looked like all the wheat had finally been cut for 2011. :shock:

Too bad the girl couldn't have graduated from a reputable school. I have another neice who has a Master's in music from K State, and she is gving piano lessons now. :roll:

Who said ANYTHING about cheering for African Golf..... Husker, Mildcat, Jayhawk, or otherwise???

BTW, your wish for KU football sounds an awful lot like what K State WAS to Nebraska for a hundred years or so. :wink: And the records prove it.

Dang. Does every post here come down to a KSU vs Husker historical analysis?

Why use ancient history as a comparator? :???:

mike, all huskers think that THEY are America's team, not the Dallas Cowboys. and the hate grew even bigger when lowly KSU and Iowa State stood up and had the balls to BEAT the mighty Big Red...it is typical big brother syndrome, they were happy with the rest of us losing each year, but now that the big red is basically irrelevant to the scope of football they can not handle it.... let NU have the history...KSU is the FUTURE!!!

glad to see that there is at least someone in your family tree that knows Manhattan is a paradice......

by the way, I see good old NU, who left for a better acedemic system in the big 10, is not going to lose the AAu status !!! HA HA that is funny sh!t !!!!! huskers blow goats !!

jigs said:
KSU is the FUTURE!!!

I wouldn't get so cocky, Jiggsy old boy.....your coach is 137 years old! You think he's gonna live forever? hahahahahahaha

Better take up a collection & get him a Rascal to go up & down the sidelines on!

Charlie is gonna need that at KU.... Bill at 95 is a better deal than Pelini at any age

Latest posts