• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kathy & Ophelia & RFID & price of stuff

Help Support Ranchers.net:

AgTech

Reaction score
Hey Agtech, what all have you heard about the levies leaking. Pictures I saw on the Calgary news last evening, showed areas flooded on one side of a levy where it LEAKED, and not flooded on the other side where it didn't spring a leak.

It is obvious I believe, more money ( not less via a Bush cut ) would have reinforced the levy system. Thereby protecting 99% of the city from the death and destruction. It was and is a FEDERAL failure, just face it people.
But Mr. Bush ok, pers bush will Investigate. Great. That will an eye opener I'm sure................not!!!

29 Billion gallons of water. = 1 foot of water in the city....with the pumps restored,... that is the estimate of drainage of this toxic bacteria infested goo. Being Pumped and Dumped straight out to sea....another ecological issue.

I would like to note that why are so many of you so judgemental about " those People " should have, would have, better have...,welfare, fat, black, bla bla bla..and etc...
Someday one of " those people " will be you. How will you feel when they ALL say " why do those " welfare-receiving-new truck driving -ranchers live in the snow belt , or the red river valley or whatever it may be. Didnt they know it would get to 50 below zero ? Are they stupid ? We are expected to bail them out of yet another farm crisis ?? Let them freeze off their ( Insert your favorite " Happy Place " here ) . You are pretty judgemental sittin out there. It's people like you that believe that AIDS is God's judgement.

Christianity is not about what most of you have represented about yourselves here. Not in the least. But keep telling yourself that, much like Jerry Falwell does, I dont care, just keep it to yourself.

Yep, each party is pathetic about about drawing on party lines, blaming, showcasing, etc. ; as is reflected and HIGHLIGHTED on this forum.

" I was almost expecting some of you to suggest putting an RFID tag in the ear of " those people " then we can track 'em and shoot em' when they loot or even sit on their fat butts justa waitin' fer them there welfare checks "...

Fortunatley, I've not heard it ..yet.

And now Tropical Depression Ophelia, spinning on Fla's east coast, gaining strength...trying to decide which area full of " those people " to torture and drown again.

So in the future, if nothing else simply offer a token prayer and keep your hatred of others DIFFERENT than you to yourselves.

Oh and one MORE thing..My mare died in the pasture last week...all four wheels under her as she layed in a corner next to a gate, rumors of a mountain lions aroundbut, looked like there was a struggle ( rolling ) looks like colic to me. ( On pasture ??) WHO can I blame for this ?????????

Anyway, weaning came about a month early for her Toby colt.[/quote]

AgTech said:
Hey Agtech, what all have you heard about the levies leaking. Pictures I saw on the Calgary news last evening, showed areas flooded on one side of a levy where it LEAKED, and not flooded on the other side where it didn't spring a leak.

It is obvious I believe, more money ( not less via a Bush cut ) would have reinforced the levy system. Thereby protecting 99% of the city from the death and destruction. It was and is a FEDERAL failure, just face it people.
But Mr. Bush ok, pers bush will Investigate. Great. That will an eye opener I'm sure................not!!!

{What you apparently fail to understand or believe, but it is fact: The Bush tax cuts actually generated MORE tax money via the new jobs created with the money not sent to the government rat-hole called IRS and invested in businesses. Do you really believe the taxpayers in this nation should fund building of every infrastructure project design to withstand the worst imaginable natural disaster that might occur dozens or even hundreds of years into the future? How many category 5 hurricanes have hit New Oleans in it's history? What did they do before the levee was built? MRJ}

29 Billion gallons of water. = 1 foot of water in the city....with the pumps restored,... that is the estimate of drainage of this toxic bacteria infested goo. Being Pumped and Dumped straight out to sea....another ecological issue.

I would like to note that why are so many of you so judgemental about " those People " should have, would have, better have...,welfare, fat, black, bla bla bla..and etc...
Someday one of " those people " will be you. How will you feel when they ALL say " why do those " welfare-receiving-new truck driving -ranchers live in the snow belt , or the red river valley or whatever it may be. Didnt they know it would get to 50 below zero ? Are they stupid ? We are expected to bail them out of yet another farm crisis ?? Let them freeze off their ( Insert your favorite " Happy Place " here ) . You are pretty judgemental sittin out there. It's people like you that believe that AIDS is God's judgement.

{Where did anyone post against "black" people? Were they castigating "those people" ? Or were we castigating "the system" that uses poor people of any race, giving them enough to keep them under-educated, under-employed, and controllable and loyal to the party that promises them more? I certainly was doing just that. How many programs changes to train and educate people, to teach them to make life choices that will empower them, to put the truly incapable people into better situations where they do not fall prey to people of evil intent, how many programs intended to move people off welfare into the work world have languished or failed because liberals simply do not want to lose their loyal constituency? Good grief! Dozens of people sing the praises of how SD Congressmen have "helped" them sort out problems to get their Social Security check or problems solved for them. Why should such government programs be so complicated that average, normally intelligent people cannot solve such problems themselves? Sure does make good campaign stories at election time, though. All those people are being used by the politicians, rather than truly helped by them, IMO. MRJ}

Christianity is not about what most of you have represented about yourselves here. Not in the least. But keep telling yourself that, much like Jerry Falwell does, I dont care, just keep it to yourself.

{Guess you are just as judgemental as you criticize others for being! MRJ}

Yep, each party is pathetic about about drawing on party lines, blaming, showcasing, etc. ; as is reflected and HIGHLIGHTED on this forum.

" I was almost expecting some of you to suggest putting an RFID tag in the ear of " those people " then we can track 'em and shoot em' when they loot or even sit on their fat butts justa waitin' fer them there welfare checks "...

And now Tropical Depression Ophelia, spinning on Fla's east coast, gaining strength...trying to decide which area full of " those people " to torture and drown again.

So in the future, if nothing else simply offer a token prayer and keep your hatred of others DIFFERENT than you to yourselves.

MRJ

{What you apparently fail to understand or believe, but it is fact: The Bush tax cuts actually generated MORE tax money via the new jobs created with the money not sent to the government rat-hole called IRS and invested in businesses. Do you really believe the taxpayers in this nation should fund building of every infrastructure project design to withstand the worst imaginable natural disaster that might occur dozens or even hundreds of years into the future? How many category 5 hurricanes have hit New Oleans in it's history? What did they do before the levee was built? MRJ}

MRJ, I dont want to bring up the "CRACK" again with you or fear you will relapse and more of gov't program money will have to go to you for another rehab session. What You are ignorant that the " CUT I am referring to IS FACT !!!! Ya think I made it up or what ? No, I do not we should fund every infrastructure project in every case / everywhere. What is about my statement make you think such an absurdity ??
Oh, the crack again. Sorry.

your favorite " Happy Place " here ) . You are pretty judgemental sittin out there. It's people like you that believe that AIDS is God's judgement.

{Where did anyone post against "black" people? Were they castigating "those people" ?YES, THEY WERE !!! Or were we castigating "the system" that uses poor people of any race, giving them enough to keep them under-educated, under-employed, and controllable and loyal to the party that promises them more? FINALLY, some sense from you !!!!I certainly was doing just that. How many programs changes to train and educate people, to teach them to make life choices that will empower them, to put the truly incapable people into better situations where they do not fall prey to people of evil intent, how many programs intended to move people off welfare into the work world have languished or failed because liberals simply do not want to lose their loyal constituency?( Huh ?? your smoking CRACK and now POT too !!!?? It is this VERY mindset of which I speak !!!! ) Lordy Lordy.........[b]How many ? How could I know??? ( I DONT Work for them, nor do I want to), do you ?? But in any case; TOO MANY Im sure !!! [/b]Good grief! Dozens of people sing the praises of how SD Congressmen have "helped" them sort out problems to get their Social Security check or problems solved for them. Why should such government programs be so complicated that average, normally intelligent people cannot solve such problems themselves? I Dont know !! ASK the party In charge that you BARE responsibility for by your vote and blinded support !!Sure does make good campaign stories at election time, though. All those people are being used by the politicians, rather than truly helped by them, IMO. MRJ} Yes, MRJ, your right about that too ..look at your president who knows he dammed well better get it tight the THIRD time as he &^*(&#$ the rest !!!

Thank you for allowing me to show you the light, as " light can penetrate darkness, but darkness cannot penetrate light "

{Guess you are just as judgemental as you criticize others for being! MRJ} Just call as I see it, whereas you call it as you " percieve" it.

MRJ

Ok MRJ, Please,.. if you dont get help here...; get help somehwere.

GodBless

Latest posts