• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Katrina and Rosco (Mr. Katrina) etc in Valentine Nebraska

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Left to right: Saddletramp, Rosco and Katrina, nrbe, Sybel (sister of Soapweed, did I spell her name right?) , Donna in matching shirt with Saddletramp, and Soapweed. A fun evening getting to see Katrina in the flesh finally and hearing Syble who has exact same humor as Soapweed. Not sure which was the bad influence on which! Ate chicken fried steak for the first time. Not sure why that is done to a poor unsuspecting steak though.
Must be some western "thang"! Anyway, wish you could all have been there too.

minutemanmissleandMorelands065.jpg

ranchwife said:
Why, Miss Katrina----you don't look ANYTHING like your avatar!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

I agree- fine looking lady- good looking couple... Thanks for the pic nr....It was easier teasing and arguing with her when I thought of her as a monkey face :wink: :lol: :lol:

nr said:
Ate chicken fried steak for the first time. Not sure why that is done to a poor unsuspecting steak though.
Must be some western "thang"!
Like Ben Franklin said about beer- Chicken Fried Steak is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

nr said:
Ate chicken fried steak for the first time. Not sure why that is done to a poor unsuspecting steak though.
Must be some western "thang!

You'd never make a trucker unless you can handle chicken fried steak- usually the special at most truckstops.....

Breakfast of a big ol chicken fried steak, 3 or 4 eggs all covered in a quart of white gravy that you can soak up with half a loaf of toast or if lucky fresh dinner rolls---carry you thu two or 3 states.... :wink: :lol:

H-E-E-Y-Y-Y!! :eek: I am really impressed ! You fine people look like the No 1 Class "A" Perfect Example of "Typical, Clean Cut, Top Notch, Solid, Hard Working, American Beef Cattle Ranchers and I am proud to be even slightly associated with you - even if it is at a distance. One of these days when time and gas prices allow, Ruthie and I will journey in your direction and, again, attempt some advice, counsel, and educational directives for Soapweed (Steve)! :shock: :???: :lol: :lol: [ Can you say, " EPD's"?]

DOC HARRIS

nr, what a great looking group! Pleased to meet you Mrs and Mr Katrina! And Syble and Donna too! By chance are you dining at Jordan's Cafe in Valentine? I stopped there for dinner a couple weeks ago on my return trip from McCook. My first trip through the Sandhills!

PS, are my psychic powers correct in telling me Craig took this picture? :lol:

John SD said:
nr, what a great looking group! Pleased to meet you Mrs and Mr Katrina! And Syble and Donna too! By chance are you dining at Jordan's Cafe in Valentine? I stopped there for dinner a couple weeks ago on my return trip from McCook. My first trip through the Sandhills!

PS, are my psychic powers correct in telling me Craig took this picture? :lol:

Yup you're right about the photographer but don't leave your ranching job for that level of psychic powers. :wink: Can't honestly remember the name of the cafe I was so excited about being with all these folks! I do remember i missed the opportunity to kiss some cowboys!

Latest posts