• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Katrina's guy's?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
I had to go to Valentine today. (neck was out) Anyway, just as we were getting ready to turn on main street here comes about 4 State troopers, light flashing, and pointing like I was to stay back. I turn to Lisa and ask if there was some diplomat in town or something. About the time we had both scratched our heads here comes a MASSIVE truck and its load. We made a bee line around the block, and got to where we could look the deal over again. I got these pictures.

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

They weren't military, although they were using old military trucks. Sounded like Detroit motors with auto trannys backing them up. It was quite a sight for sure. Wish I would have followed them out of town, to see how they made the hill.

Been some big loads going both north and south around here. Thursday was at a funeral and on the way back from the cemetery met two loads using push trucks and a fleet of flaggers .

:D :D Yup..... Our guys could run them!! One of our kids could pack silage and grade a road like no other, with just a tractor blade.... They graduate from college this year so dont know if they'll be back... If not we will miss them terribly.. We would turn heaven and earth for them... But they both have very bright futures in their choosen careers...

US Army HET trucks, I saw them at Ft Hood when my son was in. All of the trailer axles steer. My son started out his 4 yrs in one of them, then he went off to other stuff.

With the Texas State Guard the guys own their own equipment including "trucks".....:D

I would google what is on the drivers door to find out any more info

That thing was parked in Thedford Ne. when we were headed for Denver....96 tires under the load and 12 up front.
the sign on the door was for a trucking company out of Canada somewhere.

Latest posts