• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

KD LANG is BMR's IDOL

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Remember when we were posting on cattle on line BMR and you were telling me how KD LANG was your favorite singer?Well you never did get back to me ,you said after you seen her/him perform you were gonna try to meet ,back stage and determine which it was male or female .IM just curious what is it, and a you still a big fan?..............good luck

KD Land is woman.she is actually a lesbian.Not that that has anything to do with anything, but she comes from my part of the country.She used to be well liked here ( a huge ranching community) Then she hit it big and told the world beef is not good for you so dont eat it. Her family are ranchers.She aint sold many cds here since then.

Les said:
KD Land is woman.she is actually a lesbian.Not that that has anything to do with anything, but she comes from my part of the country.She used to be well liked here ( a huge ranching community) Then she hit it big and told the world beef is not good for you so dont eat it. Her family are ranchers.She aint sold many cds here since then.

Yes,I tried to tell BMR this but he would'nt listen he said he thought she? was sexy...............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Les said:

Yes,I tried to tell BMR this but he would'nt listen he said he thought she? was sexy...............good luck

Haymaker do you do drugs when your sipping that whiskey. The local aution market operator has kept us informed about KD as he was from her home town and took it upon himself to expose her for what she was. Keep trying Haymaker some day you might be funny. :lol2: :cowboy:

Sexy??? Aint nuthin sexy about kd lang. Dont want to affend you BMR but do you get your eyes checked regularly?? :D :p

Les said:
Sexy??? Aint nuthin sexy about kd lang. Dont want to affend you BMR but do you get your eyes checked regularly?? :D :p

Les a word to the wise. Don't beleive anything that Haymaker tells you. :cowboy:

Are you from that Consort country?

Big Muddy rancher said:
Les said:

Les a word to the wise. Don't beleive anything that Haymaker tells you. :cowboy:

Are you from that Consort country?

Yeah you sing a differnt tune now ,truth be known you and her go way back..............good luck

Ok BMR i believe you. I live west of concert a ways. Hay maker feedin us **** agin?? :D :D :eek: :shock:

Les said:
Ok BMR i believe you. I live west of concert a ways. Hay maker feedin us s*** agin?? :D :D :eek: :shock:

Dont jump to conclusions LES,ask BMR about the canadian leg shaving poll that he took first place in I believe if you check KD,was one of the judges...................good luck

Maple Leaf Angus said:
How many people on this board would agree that Haymaker is trying, in his own sad way, to pick up where nebrusker left off?

Not even close. Haymaker has a sense of humor.

Maple Leaf Angus said:
How many people on this board would agree that Haymaker is trying, in his own sad way, to pick up where nebrusker left off?

hhhhhaaaaa get over it maple leaf I didnt close the border when the time is right it will open and remember you dont have to read HAY MAKER..........good luck

Haymaker - it seems strange that you would be the one to mention the border - especially on this page- since it wasn't even remotely on my mind when I replied here.

I was strictly refering to personalities. It would be very fortunate for you if I was mistaken about yours.

I dont think hay maker and nebrusker are alike.I agree haymaker has a sense of humor.I dont think a little harmless teasing is gonna hurt no one.Nebbrasker didnt tease he was just vulgar.

Actually Haymaker K.D. was straight as an arrow till she dated a Texan and well the rest is history. Hows the Texas chapter of the Ellen Degeneres fan club doing by the way.

roy rutledge tells the story that when he ran into kd a few years ago he asked her why she was gay; if she'd had some bad sex experience with a man and that made her gay. she said if that was all it took all women would be gay. that's roy's story.

I have had time to think about what I said about you Haymaker and conclude that I owe you an apology so here it is. You seem to have a way of getting under my skin. But no, you are not like the other r-calfer.....

:)

Latest posts