• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Keep it out of Ranch Talk

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I am not into whether there are other threat posts, there probably is. That does not excuse blkbuckaroo for making a THREAT

If ANY of you consider ' that' a threat....you ARE a bunch of puzzies for sure.

I'd be ashamed if I were you. Better run go hide under the bed..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Psssttt.... Blkbuckaroo....need any help? I'm in!!!! :wink:

MsSage said:
Nope backhoeboogie Janet Reno dont :shock:

MsSage I could have gone the rest of my life without being reminded just what an ugly thing Janet Reno is. You would have culled her from your herd just for the pure hell of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a wonderful world you hateful people live in...everyone is beautiful...no one's had the misfortune of born being born looking less than perfect. Sympathies to your children that were raised with this kind of attitude.

Oh, Buckaroo, I'm with Kola on this one...in fact, I've got your back!

Alice

truth is, I got that line from a story written by a black man, who was disgusted with the way people were supporting Obama simply due to race. not basing it on his accomplishments ( does he even have any?)

so I think his old lady is ugly...so what! so I think he is a scum bag...so what?

sure I got carried away and now there is a stick about assasinations.... I don't recall saying I would do it, but said that there were good odds on him getting whacked.
Of course, as the President I would be pissed off, because he represents me. Would I cry.....no.

the black liberal Texan thing was just a slam that I could accept the black liberal part....that was for haymaker.

you guys must not spend much time on other web boards....this is NOTHING compared to some.

and do not plan on mre deleting or appologizing...I am an American. I have rights. unlike Obama, who can not prove where he was born.......

kolanuraven said:
If ANY of you consider ' that' a threat....you ARE a bunch of puzzies for sure.

I'd be ashamed if I were you. Better run go hide under the bed..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Psssttt.... Blkbuckaroo....need any help? I'm in!!!! :wink:

Boy do I have to agree Kola.....

I am and always have been very conservative on several issues- moderate on others - and liberal/libertarian on many social issues-- but this bunch of right wingnut racists on this sight have almost turned me into a liberal....
I can't believe all the misogynic- homophobic-racist people on this site :( :mad:
Luckily I've lived and worked 60 years in rural farm/ranch country and know this is not the mentality of most in the ranching industry- (or even the Republicans in my area) most of which have a live and let live attitude- and could care less your color, creed, gender, or bedroom habits as long as you can handle the job.....

Blkbucaroo- while I understand your frustration with this bunch- I guarantee you this is not the beliefs of most folks in my area of the country-- and I think the election results show it is a dinosaur thinking in the nation...And your welcome on my doorstep anyday.....

Take a CLOSE LOOK at Jiggsy's Aviation Photo (avatar). Tell me what race/ethnic grouping the man in the picture is.

Hint: He is Kansas State University's current starting Quarter Back.

Drop a dime in KooKoo's poor box and Google it.

Would a racist have a picture of that as his avatar?

loomixguy said:
Take a CLOSE LOOK at Jiggsy's Aviation Photo (avatar). Tell me what race/ethnic grouping the man in the picture is.

I got to hand it to you jigs....I never seen a guy get his ass kissed by so many adults as you do.....It is absolutely amazing...

nonothing said:
loomixguy said:

I got to hand it to you jigs....I never seen a guy get his ass kissed by so many adults as you do.....It is absolutely amazing...

well... we like him.... is ass kisser the libs new name for everyone? you better tell OT, he's already wore out right wingnut racist

jigs said:
truth is, I got that line from a story written by a black man, who was disgusted with the way people were supporting Obama simply due to race. not basing it on his accomplishments ( does he even have any?)

so I think his old lady is ugly...so what! so I think he is a scum bag...so what?

sure I got carried away and now there is a stick about assasinations.... I don't recall saying I would do it, but said that there were good odds on him getting whacked.
Of course, as the President I would be p****d off, because he represents me. Would I cry.....no.

the black liberal Texan thing was just a slam that I could accept the black liberal part....that was for haymaker.

you guys must not spend much time on other web boards....this is NOTHING compared to some.

and do not plan on mre deleting or appologizing...I am an American. I have rights. unlike Obama, who can not prove where he was born.......

So if others in the ' internet' world act stupid....it's OK for you??

You are a sad, sad man.

nonothing said:
loomixguy said:

Jigs is a customer of mine. I know him, some of his relatives, and I have met his lovely bride and some of his children. What's even more important, I LIKE Jigs. Do I agree 100% with everything he posts? Of course not. But he is as entitled to his opinions as the Stooges are theirs. If that constitutes ass kissing, well then I guess Soap and Sandy can pucker up too, as they do bidness together and seem to agree on a lot of issues.

If you really wanna dissect the ass kissers here, you can start with yourself and travel to Georgia, Montana, and other points of interest in North America.

lucky for me, I don't base my self worth on the opinions of Georgia women......

wow Loomix...that just made me feel all warm and gooey inside...... you are not buttering me up to ask me to the prom are you????

nonothing, at least you are consistant, just a friggin idiot all the time.

Yanuk, I think I like the right wing racist title.......it sounds less gay than ass kisser....

kolanuraven said:

Is that intended to be offensive?

Truth is, acting is one thing, but there are some here on the other side that aint acting.

backhoeboogie said:
kolanuraven said:

Truth is, acting is one thing, but there are some here on the other side that aint acting.

Wonder just who that remark fits, personally I can think of several!!!
But i shall refrain of naming them as everyone knows anyway :D

:twisted: :twisted:

loomixguy said:
nonothing said:
loomixguy said:

Jigs is a customer of mine. I know him, some of his relatives, and I have met his lovely bride and some of his children. What's even more important, I LIKE Jigs. Do I agree 100% with everything he posts? Of course not. But he is as entitled to his opinions as the Stooges are theirs. If that constitutes ass kissing, well then I guess Soap and Sandy can pucker up too, as they do bidness together and seem to agree on a lot of issues.

If you really wanna dissect the ass kissers here, you can start with yourself and travel to Georgia, Montana, and other points of interest in North America.

And your recommendation means what?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
backhoeboogie said:
kolanuraven said:

It's amazing that YOU replied to this the way you just did!!!!

Amazing....you are truly daft!

kolanuraven said:
hopalong said:
backhoeboogie said:

It's amazing that YOU replied to this the way you just did!!!!

Amazing....you are truly daft!

If the shoe fits PUT IT ON! :D :D :D
Must have hit a sore spot on you. hehehehehehheeehhh
Ms Sage hit it on the head about the child and spoild part :D :D :D

Go back to acting school and do not forget to take you meds!!!
You know the ones that control your need to be in the footlights all the tiime!!!

WOW!!! Woke up this morning came over to Ranchers and did'nt realize the comment i made in total "Harmless Pissed Off Fun" had got so much mileage :p .First and foremost i would never truthfully make a threat to someone over the internet in relation to a dumb comment,it just pissed me off and rub me the wrong way,since it was one of the first things i read yesterday.Secondly-if you think any of my buddies in Texas have'nt heard lots worse,don't have ranches to tend to, give a care and are willing to drive to Kansas to look for Jiggsy" you might be a redneck" :p Just kidding :lol: Jiggs can and probably will continue to think and say whatever he wants to and thats a right of his,however herein lies the problem,there are some children and young adults that are at any given time browsing this forum and it is both inappropriate and irresponsible to constrew such attitudes on a forum such as this even in political in my modest opinion.Sets a very bad example,i certainlly would hope we could set responsible examples for the kids at least, even if there's no hope for some of us.No threat intended,ever action has a reaction, sorry if mine may have been taken out of context.Like i've told several folks on here,i'm here to learn,share,and correspond with like minded people on things that bind us and not divide us,Thanks for your ear everyone and have a Great day !!!!!! 8) :tiphat: :cboy: P.S. Jiggs i respect your right to say & speak your mind on issues,mabye you could just tone it down alittle.Thanks.

Blkbuckaroo said:
if you think any of my buddies in Texas have'nt heard lots worse,don't have ranches to tend to, give a care and are willing to drive to Kansas to look for Jiggsy" you might be a redneck"

Everyone has heard much worse.

If you check your local prison, you'll find a population from all walks of life. Every race has its bad apples. Every race has its good apples too.

I simply reserve the right to decide who I think is good and bad. :D

loomixguy said:
nonothing said:
loomixguy said:

So because he is a customer of yours its ok to kiss his ass?...LOL..now thats funny but I understand how you roll now Loomy.....The way you fawn over the man is almost comical.....

Latest posts