• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Keith Urban and Garth Brooks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Being how i am not an Rcalf member and i'm pro Canadian beef to a certain degree, i would be alot more supportive of opening the border (more than it is) if the canadians would just quit whining about Rcalf. Heaven forbid a group of cattlemen get together to protect their product and way of life. I just can't see how canada expects the U.S. to bend over backwards for Canadian producers and turn their back on the Homeboys. Build your own plants sell your own Beef.

Being how i am not an Rcalf member and i'm pro Canadian beef to a certain degree, i would be alot more supportive of opening the border (more than it is) if the canadians would just quit whining about Rcalf. Heaven forbid a group of cattlemen get together to protect their product and way of life. I just can't see how canada expects the U.S. to bend over backwards for Canadian producers and turn their back on the Homeboys. Build your own plants sell your own Beef.

Beef 11 has an excellent point, We are finally building a few plants in MB again. BTW we had our own plants until OUR OWN leaders screwed us with the Free Trade Agreement. I can understand protecting the "Homeboys" as you call them. Like when they shot and buried their BSE infected animals, and prevented further testing on three bulls in Texas. That farmer in Alberta shot have shot that POS cow instead of trying to get 250 bucks at the auction barn. Maybe we could learn something from our southern neighbors.

Beef 11 has an excellent point, We are finally building a few plants in MB again. BTW we had our own plants until OUR OWN leaders screwed us with the Free Trade Agreement. I can understand protecting the "Homeboys" as you call them. Like when they shot and buried their BSE infected animals, and prevented further testing on three bulls in Texas. That farmer in Alberta shot have shot that POS cow instead of trying to get 250 bucks at the auction barn. Maybe we could learn something from our southern neighbors. :)

Latest posts