• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kids opinions on the "sea'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Reaction score
Actual quotes, sorry if some of it is a little bit questionable, but where did they learn it?

A number of Primary Schools were doing a project on "The Sea." Kids were asked to draw pictures or write about their experiences. Teachers got together to compare the results and put together some of the comments that were funny and some that were sad. Here are some of them. The kids were all aged between 5 and 8 years.

• This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.
(Kelly age 6)

• Oysters' balls are called pearls.
(James age 6)

• If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have sea all round you, you are in continent.
(Wayne age 7)

• I think sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more.
(Kylie age 6)

• A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of it's head.
(Billy age 8)•

• My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs.
(Millie age 6)

• When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans.
(William age 7)

• I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. How do mermaids get pregnant?
(Helen age 6)

• I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mum, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write.
(Amy age 6)

• Some fish are dangerous. Jelly fish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers.
(Christopher age 7)

• My mom has fish nets, but doesn't catch any fish
(Laura age 5)

• When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small.
(Kevin age 6)

• When me and Sarah went to the sea side in the summer holidays, we hid in the sand dunes and watched my big sister doing it with her boy friend. It was fun.
(Lauren age 7)

• A submarine goes under the water like a fish, but it has lots of seamen inside. (Emma age 5)

• When I grow up, I want to be captain of a big ship, and have lots of sailors (Valerie age 6)

• Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other.
(Becky age 8)

• On holiday my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water shot up her fanny.
(Julie age 6)

Murgen,
great post, is it not more fun to laugh here than to argue on the BS with the R-Laffers? That is like arguing with a railroad tie, they don't get it and never will. :???: :???: :???: :lol:

Both are fun, just different! Just glad their are no 11 yr olds over here on this side to get my sarcasm!

Murgen,

I can't resist. The words coming out of kids' mouths, I noticed you had a smilie - the "cool" one next to the diver one - about going down on each other. What's THAT mean (your smilie) :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:D :D :D
murgen...good to see you on the coffee shop, where politics are set aside ever so briefly so that we can all laugh and be ourselves and forget (even for just a moment) about the crap on the outside!!! your humor is more than welcome!! as the mother of 4, i can honestly picture any one of my own offspring popping off with these!! :wink:

My love, you take my breath away
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

One more thing to say...these quotes are out of the mouths of babes. WE as ADULTS read our experiences, etc. into them. That's what makes them funny. Isn't that sad??? I would love to be naive again...but I don't think I could survive on this planet...

P.S. I probably wouldn't make a good wife if I was so naive. :oops: :oops:

Hanta Yo said:
One more thing to say...these quotes are out of the mouths of babes. WE as ADULTS read our experiences, etc. into them. That's what makes them funny. Isn't that sad??? I would love to be naive again...but I don't think I could survive on this planet...

P.S. I probably wouldn't make a good wife if I was so naive. :oops: :oops:

so true :( we lose that special sense of innocence as we grow older and "wiser"....my children say things all the time that send us adults into fits of embarrassed laughter and the kids are looking at us like "weirdos...what's THEIR problem??" :wink:

My daughter is in 1st grade the other day I went to a program they had on reading.

Well they had a teacher dress up like Aberaham Lincoln.

He came in and started his speach he asked "so children do you know who I am"

"one kid replied sure your the 8th grade teacher"

Then he asked what The name Aberaham Lincoln made them think of?

My daughter raises her hand he calls on her and she replies.

HAM it makes me hungary. I about fell of my chair laughing.

Latest posts