• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kinda cool news about Little H

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
🙄I know, I know, most of you are tired of me bragging on my kids. It's just that I have been a disappointment my whole life so I get excited to see them be successful and humble and kind and decent humans. Ya know, opposite of their father. Well we had some pretty wonderful news this past weekend. Little H has been attending a 2 year college in preparation of heading off to Logan Utah to attend Utah State University to complete her bachelors degree in Ag Science. And because she isn't a helpless handout seeking liberal, she has been working a part time job or two to pay her own way. One of her jobs was at the Juab county state extension office as an assistant to the two county agents there. Friday they asked her to come in and visit and proceeded to offer her the job of county livestock extension agent!!!!!!! It comes with a pretty decent starting salary and full benefits! Plus they will pay half her tuition to continue on to finish up her degree, which is a huge deal!!!!! She has transitioned to attending USU online and at the Juab branch campus. She is over the moon happy and we are sure proud of her!!!!!! Thankfully, she takes after her momma. This job was the reason she started college in the first place. It's unbelievable she has it already and a huge blessing. What a kid!!!! 😁😁😁🤠
Kids who may be reading this, let this be a lesson to ya! Even if one of your parents is dumber than Biden at a spelling Bee, there is still hope for ya. BMR , Gcreek and myself are exhibits 1, 2 and 4 that anything is possible even with messed up parents 🤪

Last edited:
Congratulations to Little H. It is great to have a goal and achieve it way ahead of schedule. Hard work does pay off.

As to her having a parent dumber than Biden in a spelling bee. I don't believe it for a second. I have read many complete sentences that you have been able to form. On second thought, maybe the Mrs. and/or the kids are editing your writing to make you appear more intelligent than you really are.........

You are not bragging Leanin, just stating the facts and you have every right to be proud. Her accomplishments are amazing and certainly noteworthy for other youth interested in agriculture. As Nicky said, send her up our way. The grass is greener up here hahaha! My congrats to you and her mama for doing an outstanding job!

Latest posts