• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

KINDA HATE TO SEE THE SEASON CLOSE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
BowmanDeer.jpg

GOOD LUCK

Ya lecherous ol' phart. :lol:

I can see why now, I was wondering what season you were talking about until I noticed the deer. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:

I can see why now, I was wondering what season you were talking about until I noticed the deer. :wink:

She must be his Great Grand daughter. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Those looks didn't come from Hay Maker's genetics. :wink:

gcreekrch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:

She must be his Great Grand daughter. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Those looks didn't come from Hay Maker's genetics. :wink:

Have you never heard of adoption? :wink: :lol: :lol:

she looks like she would make a good housekeeper, thrashing mattresses etc..............
good luck

Justin said:
leanin' H said:
Dang that's a nice buck! And the young lady who got him is sure pretty too! :D But the buck is AWESOME!

huh, i'll be damn..there is a deer in the picture. :lol: :wink:

Utards. :roll: :p :lol:

Mrs H would have thumped on him if he had typed anything else. :wink:

I have always injoyed the pictures on ranchers. :D I have done alot of dear hunting but never have hunted with someone with there middle showing, :oops: I have not problem with this, but November most be to cold in SD for that out fit. :(

Justin Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:11 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leanin' H wrote:
Dang that's a nice buck! And the young lady who got him is sure pretty too! But the buck is AWESOME!

huh, i'll be damn..there is a deer in the picture.
Your right Justin there is a buck in the picture. I missed that some how the first time I looked at it.

oldblood said:
I have always injoyed the pictures on ranchers. :D I have done alot of dear hunting but never have hunted with someone with there middle showing, :oops: I have not problem with this, but November most be to cold in SD for that out fit. :(

I'd bet some of the guys you hunt with have alot more middle to show. :eek: :shock: :p :p :p

Latest posts