• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

kinda scary

Help Support Ranchers.net:

montana cowgurl

Reaction score
in school the other day our health teacher read something on influenza to our class. she also read some of the counties' counts of it so far this flu season. as she was reading down the list, i heard several counties by us, with anywhere from 1-5 cases. then she gets to musselshell county, the one where we live. confirmed influenza cases------14! HOLY CRAP!!! and thats just the ones that went to the doctor. one day we only had about half of the people in our grade, everyone is sick. luckily i havnt gotten sick yet..... :p :wink:

Morgan has had a fever this past week so I called the Dr they insisted I bring him in NOW. I was let me get things together at work and I will be over she was NOOOOOO NOW Do not stop get him here NOW.....
Got up there and Dr told me in the past week his office has had 26 kids put in the hospital with pnumonia. It starts out as fever and not much elses then over night its full blown pnumonia. He has upper resp infection and given a zpack and I have to bring him back the middle of next week to make sure its clearing up.
Yall be careful He said its getting bad.

Our grandson was sick last week and they took him in to the doctor. It was Influenza B. Luckily they caught it in time and he got over it quickly. They gave him some new antibiotic that is only effective if you start it within 48 hours of coming down with the disease. They were borderline, timewise, but it worked very well.

Yes, scary!!

took care of a woman who tested positive for influenza A....she was vaccinated with "flu mist" earlier this year and is really upset that she is so very sick...and believe me...she is VERY sick!! :D Simply remember to wash your hands often, avoid crowds and gently ( :? ) remind folks to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze!! Good luck, montanacowgurl...don't wanna hear of you getting this awful stuff!! :eek:

Me, too MCG. I sure hope you don't get sick, that would be awful! Would hope that we don't get it too...double awful. I remember when sw and I both came down with fever, aches, coughing and it was all we could do to drag ourselves out of bed to get cows fed and other chores done...not fun.

yeah, and now one of my friends has strep.... :shock: :eek: :? and i was with her and talking to her this morning...hope i dont get it....!!!

hey be nice to me!!! (lol) hahahaha, oh yeah zephyrus it is really that contageous or however its spelled im not thinkin well at the moment, my friend with strep's mom called the school and the secretary told my friend that she had to leave immediately because of how contageous it is.... :eek: :? :shock:

There was one day last week that there were only 3 people in class--including me, because otherts had strep, mono, and tonsilitis. There was a faker that I found out about too...

Latest posts