• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

KJJ

Help Support Ranchers.net:

If you spent just 10% of the time that you've spent researching ancient Husker history learning about what Riley has been accomplishing in Lincoln lately, you might see that the X's & O's & Jim's and Joe's are beginning to come together very nicely. Even the Bo-lievers have pretty well STFU and are getting on the Riley bandwagon. The Parella hire and the verbal from Keyshawn Johnson, Jr. are huge. Look for KJJ to fully open the valve on the Calabasas to Lincoln pipeline.

BOOM, squared! Verbal from Gebbia! Recruiting class of 2017. The Calabasas Pipeline is working, thanks to Riley & Co. and Keyshawn Johnson, Jr. We'll be stacked @QB in the near future.

Glad he left Ole Miss sucking hind tit. I guess when you're being investigated for multiple violations, recruiting will suffer due to uncertainty.

You trash the Bolievers, yet you were one. you rip Callahan, yet you told us how the west coast was now in Lincoln. You were all about T Magic being the greatest thing to ever wear the red and white...then he faded away miserably.....

your statements just don't hold water. you were for it before you were against it, but trust you cause your for it again?

Oh, follically and mentally challenged one, I've said for years, I RIDE FOR THE BRAND. It's all I can do, cause whether one likes it, or doesn't like it...it's the best thing going at the time.

Why don't you tell us all about the recruiting successes the Crypt Keeper has had lately in Manhattan, aka the felch mongering capitol of the world?

Snyder can do more with the kids that others over look than most can do with the prima donna types....

Really?

List the conference & national titles that the Crypt Keeper brought home to the Land of the Not Quite Right, then.

loomixguy said:
Mike said:
Would really be nice if Verbals actually meant something.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Can you say unequivocally say that no recruit, or recruits, ever "Decommited" after verbally committing to the Hucksters?

Now I'll just sit back and read this lie........................... :lol:

Hell, no, I can't say that.

Are you saying unequivocally that they WILL "decommit"?

I like to believe that a man's word still means something, even in this day and age.

The recruits now days make a game out of recruiting. There's a way to stop it but they won't. All that has to happen is once a player commits, no one else makes him an offer, ever. That would end it.

Oh, and like wise do you know for fact that any given recruit WON'T Decommit?

Like I said earlier that drew your smartass remark, "Would really be ice if Verbals meant something".

Mike, you are so far behind in the race of knowing what's going on in Lincoln that you think you're in the lead.

I'm sure that whispering sweet nothings in the ears of verbally committed players in hopes they will decommit and sign with another school is business as usual in the SEC, but then if SEC coaches and staff aren't committing violations, they're not doing their job.

As somewhat expected but still surprising, Lincoln Christian TE Jared Bubak, the #1 recruit in the state of Nebraska, announced through the Omaha World-Herald Saturday evening that he has decommitted from the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Bubak, who committed to Nebraska back in September of last year, has been flirting with the Arizona State Sun Devils lately this Spring, taking unofficials. It's been common that Arizona State has gone after Nebraska recruiting, with every offer Nebraska seemingly had one-upped by Todd Graham, in some cases the very next day and without any other contact at all.

Bubak told the OWH, who's Jon Nyatawa broke the story on Saturday, that while Nebraska did everything they could, he sees himself a fit better at ASU:

Riley and the NU coaches had told Bubak that they'd be honoring the scholarship offer originally extended by the old staff. He had an unofficial visit to Nebraska in March. He attended a spring practice, went to the Red-White game and was at a Big Red Weekend recruiting event in June.

"I have the upmost respect for all of the coaches at Nebraska. They're all great guys," he said. "But I think by that time, it was just that I think I fit more at Arizona State."

There is a thought that Nebraska losing the Number 1 player in the state after Mike Riley has made locking down local kids a priority is a bad look. At the same time, Nebraska did everything in their control and made it known how Bubak was going to work out.

Go ahead and wish the young man well, hope he enjoys being a Sun Devil, and we plod on. But losing the best player in the state will ruffle some feathers.

My guess is the kid is now having second thoughts. Rather than take a chance on Riley, who did the right thing and said he would honor Bo's original offer...he bolted. The fact that he did tells me he didn't have the testicilar fortitude to roll the dice and trust the system. Maybe he should have followed Bo to Youngstown State, where, if anything, he's become even more toxic. Probably didn't take much of a salesman to pull it off. His loss, not Nebraska's.

Riley has proven that he can coach a game or give an interview without breaking into a violent, profanity laden rant, and that he can recruit.....neither of which Bo was capable of doing.

I've gotta commend you Mikey. At least this last cut and paste job (Gee, who else do we know that made a career out of that?), is fairly current. But I'm sure you missed chasing down 20 to 25 year old articles about players who are now dead and trying to pass it off as relevant.

FYI, get ready to up your blood pressure meds even more. Word is we're just about to get our third "irrelevant" verbal commit from Calabasas. Something B1G is happening in Lincoln, if folks aren't too blind to see it. Like I said before, you're so far behind in this particular race that you think you're in the lead.

Latest posts