• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

know what's effing crazy - blogy-type page

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Beethoven, I asked this question of you just about a year ago. It was posted on July 19, 2011. You chose to ignore the question at that time. Maybe you will answer it now.

Soapweed said:
Here is a question for you, beethoven. Like many others on here, I enjoyed looking at the fine pictures you posted on Ranch Talk. It appears you come from a well-run operation. The cattle you portrayed are of very high quality. My question for you is what part do you play in the management and success of this agricultural enterprise? I am wondering if you are merely a family member; possibly a college student who has spent too much time listening to Liberal thinking professors, and has swallowed their malarky hook, line, and sinker. For what it is worth, your credibility has jumped considerably after you posted the pictures. Before that, you had very little.

I do pray for your daughter, that all will go well for her.

thank you for your message and hope all's well for you also. the child is still showing seizure activity, is on meds, and being monitored closely, all OK.

spouse and i run this operation, which is second generation in this location.

Latest posts