• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kris and Jesse Croy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DOC HARRIS

Reaction score
Macon

Yesterday when you did something that put us all off line, I thought that I had done something to cause it to just my computer. But Kris and Jesse Croy and I have each others Email addresses and she mentioned in an email that she couldn't access CattleToday or ranchers.net. I suggested a few things for her to do, but she doesn't seem to be able to contact you at all.

I told her I would write you and ask for your help.

If you can't contact her, I can give you her email address if you wish.

Doc Harris

Thanks Doc and Macon, we're back up and running. Good thing as Ranchwife was threatening to start nipping the bottle and that would have caused all sorts of trouble. Years of counseling to get her through rehab or things like that. :wink: :wink:

Thanks again
Jesse

Hey, Jesse!

I am glad you were able to get things straightened out! It is surprising how some little glitch can throw everything into a heap! Something like an EPD that isn't working as one would wish! Everything works perfectly until - - suddenly - - it goes NOVA!

DOC HARRIS

Thanks guys, I didn't realize how addicted I was until I had to go without for a couple of days. It was really frustrating as I didn't have a clue how to fix the problem. I'm barely past the stage of knowing how to turn a computer on and connect to the internet without the seven year old's help.

sure feels good to be back, passin'thru and doc!!!! even if my time on here is very limited as I have to be getting to bed soon...got work early in the morning!! Can't believe everything I have to catch up on!! wish me luck!! :D

Latest posts