• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kubota Tractors

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I worked for an outfit shredding juniper trees a few winters back. I worked on and operated one of a fleet of Kabota tracked skid steers. Tough machines and they were put through the ringer. The folks that ran the shredding operation were new to the business and not mechanically inclined at all. I couldn't get over the abuse the machines took from the mon-Thur when I wasn't there. I worked fri-sun and spent a lot of time fixing things they screwed up. One guy ran his an entire week without a diesel cap on the tank. Finally plugged off and we dropped the tank and cleaned it out, changed filters and went back to work. My experience is limited to just the tracked skid steers but I was impressed. Good luck

I helped a guy do hay back about 2007. He had two brand new Kubota tractors. I ran both of them at one point or another. All I can say is they ran like a new tractor should.

I see a lot of Kubotas but have never owned one. Most of the people I talk to that are running them chose them because of price and seem happy with them.

Orange, red, green, blue - I'm not sure there's a lot of difference anymore as long as you're not buying the economy models within a brand. Find a dealer around you that everybody recommends, meet him to be sure you like him and his parts/service department, then buy what he sells.

We have one for scraping out the cattle housing. It's the 'bitch' tractor if I'm being completely honest. It gets driven very roughly and quickly to scrape out 3 times a day and hasn't been a problem, only going off duty for servicing etc. First scrape out is at 4:15am and in winter that thing starts no bother. Gets a monthly bath and daily oils checks.

The scraper needs fixing plenty but the Kubota is grand as owt

Well, this particular one is anyway! 😃

Latest posts