• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ladies Gold

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Quinn couldn't coach a men's beer league team-Bertuzzi and Pronger absolutely stunk out the rink today and even Quinn took a bench penalty for chirping. We didn't rake the best players we have for that ice surface for sure.

Boy Northern Rancher you hit that bang on ...even the win yesterday wasn't anything to be proud of!There were a couple boys watchin from Canada that should have been on that ice.

I drive my wife crazy-I watch every game from a coaches view-really gets her going when I start drawing up plays on my little rink during the game lol.

LOL! Greg sits nice and quiet and watches game...me I think I'm an amatuer coachI holler get in corner,shot ,what the heckdo you think your doing....ect.It is not pretty and if the players would just LISTEN :shock: :!:

OMG not a hockey mom-we appreciate you raising them to skating age but no coaching lol. If they only knew that the players tune them out on the ice lol.

I just tell the Mom's to take the clinic -get certified-and I'll hand the reinds over so they can see how easy it is-it's hard to understand a game you've never played-I barely get it and I've spent 35 years at it.

Lol,I was talking hockey on T.V,not my sons hockey,we had enough of those moms and dads I didn't have to holler there.We also had awesome coaches,the two guys that coached our son had no boys,they coached for the love of it.I do think Hockey coaches take alot of crap from parents at times,esp some moms!

Worrying about lines was better then Gregs thought during BSE.....what to do to a certain Cat fish farmer turned Alberta rancher :evil:

Latest posts