• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Last night

Help Support Ranchers.net:

late yesterday afternoon,pushing snow and the joystick on the loader broke down inside the module. Called Valley Implement in Preston , they said they had one in Logan it be there by 6. I picked Sue up in Afton at 4:45 three mountain passes later in snow and rain we made Preston by 6:30.Got home at 9. You can by parts you have to buy the whole Module and cables, hope it goes together fast tomorrow morning. Heifers need hay!

Be glad it has cables, and not just electronics, that takes a computer programmer to figure out it's the wrong one. :x

I just thought somebody forgot to shut the door the wind we've had this winter has been horrible and it has to blow every damn day!!

David Letterman had someone on last night that advises the President on the Global Warming and he says we are now beyond the point of turning things around and doom and gloom are in the forecast.

Letterman just went right along with the predictions - - - this guy said we are warming 3 1/2* each decade and have been since the 1960s - - - do they not know that 3 1/2 times 5 decades is 17.5 degrees warmer - - - I don't know about the rest of you but it has been 10 to 15 degrees below normal here for several years now.

Look at the research ships getting frozen in at the south pole in the middle of their summer. It might be 17 1/2 degrees warmer in the white house but they can turn the thermostat down and fix that!

The truth does not bother an adviser that makes money with gloom and doom forecast - - - they only worry about getting more money!

George said:
David Letterman had someone on last night that advises the President on the Global Warming and he says we are now beyond the point of turning things around and doom and gloom are in the forecast.

Letterman just went right along with the predictions - - - this guy said we are warming 3 1/2* each decade and have been since the 1960s - - - do they not know that 3 1/2 times 5 decades is 17.5 degrees warmer - - - I don't know about the rest of you but it has been 10 to 15 degrees below normal here for several years now.

Look at the research ships getting frozen in at the south pole in the middle of their summer. It might be 17 1/2 degrees warmer in the white house but they can turn the thermostat down and fix that!

The truth does not bother an adviser that makes money with gloom and doom forecast - - - they only worry about getting more money!

That's a big 10-4. Cold and windy. Calving in feb. Used to be easy.

Latest posts